1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

A POST FROM YOUR FRIEND AND CITIZEN

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 1shot1k, Feb 25, 2009.

1. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

A post from a citizen. I would expect a well planned and earnest agenda from the dem party after 8 years of the Republican Administration.

I am old ,not extremely I guess , but I have never experienced the manner or attitude that I perceive eminating from the current administration.

I am honestly surprised by instead of , observing though tout, properly applied (all votes needed ) business as usual of long slow strong steady manipulation of voters and votes.....That I cant turn on this PC or cable without hearing of a "proposed change to the constitution " and my god, Februrary is not over.......

I have always respected such men of power..making decisions I would not be sure of myself making...military..governors...Presidents...

I could not do that job...for many reasons..and some part of me respects the office itself on principle...

But as I sit here, blogging with internet friends..please hear me and understand and believe me when I say :.....

I probably wouldnt enjoy a credit score published right now...I have no moral or criminal past to emerge..I would be shown to be not the best business man due to my honesty in sales...

BUT HEAR ME PLEASE..if somehow I acheived this Office
    of our country..and of all the expected propoganda negatives and theoris and suppositions...THAT IF ONE INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP PRINTED OR DARED TO POST
    ANY TEXT< IMAGE, INDUENDO THAT WOULD EVEN HINT OF MY CITIZENSHIP OF THIS COUNTRY BEING INVALID OR FRAUD......THIS I WOULD NOT FORGIVE
    AND HE/SHE/GROUP would have my immediate and predujiced AUDIENCE UNDER THE BRIGHTEST LIGHTS OF THIS NATIONS MEDIA AND YOU WOUL DKNOW THEIR NAMES AND SEE MY PROOF OF VINDICATION...

Im sorry, politics aside...I can have NO respect for a man
    who would sit and allow multiple lawsuits to exist concerning his naturalized citizenship.....I am saddened
    and upset..forgive me rantings this way.......but I mean it...
    :(:(:(:(:(
  2. noslolo

noslolo New Member

3. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

He doesn't care. He has the "masses" behind him to bouy him up. He thinks he can destroy this country before his past catches up and before the "masses" wake up.

Pops