1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

a progressive look at Burqa's and the Law

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 18, 2010.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Here in Australia some muslim idiot in a full burqa was pulled over and got a ticket from a cop

so she reported him for attacking here and pulling her burqa off ( the police car video showed different and caught her vile words , heck i though soldiers could swear .. anyway

she goes to the cops later and complains and starts a law suit asking for 5 million bucks

here three news paper stories to show how all that is going ...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ying-about-burka/story-e6freuzi-1225906737103

Woman denies lying about burqa By Geoff Chambers From: The Daily Telegraph August 18, 2010 10:47AM Increase Text

A MUSLIM woman accused of falsely reporting that a police officer pulled down her headdress during a roadside stop has pleaded not guilty.
    During a brief mention at the Campbelltown Local Court, Carnita Matthews sat with a friend in her traditional black headdress.

Both women were shadowed by a family member, who tried to block waiting media from filming Matthews.

The 45-year-old is charged with making a false statement to police.

Matthews was stopped for a random breath test while driving a Honda Odyssey in Sydney's west on June 7.

At the same time she was given an infringement notice for incorrectly displaying her P plates.

Matthews allegedly told a television news program the police officer who pulled her over tried to remove her head dress, which conceals her entire face except for her eyes.

Matthews made complaints about the officer to Campbelltown police and signed a statutory declaration.

The Woodbine resident was later charged with making a false statement.

She will re-appear at court on September 29.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

next is this....

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-of-being-racist/story-e6freuyi-1225955864717

Hijab woman accused police of being racist

A POLICEMAN accused of trying to pull off a Muslim woman's headdress has told a Sydney court he isn't a racist.
    Senior Constable Paul Fogarty pulled over Carnita Matthews, 45, on June 8 this year at Woodbine in Sydney's southwest.

She later filed a police complaint claiming he tried to pull off her hijab, which concealed her entire face except for her eyes.

Mr Matthews was subsequently charged with one count of knowingly making a false complaint.

She pleaded not guilty to the charge in August, and at Campbelltown Local Court today her lawyer, Stephen Hopper, said police had failed to verify the identity of the person making the complaint.

This means they cannot prove beyond a reasonable doubt that it was his client who made it, Mr Hopper said.

Const Fogarty, of Macquarie Fields Highway Patrol, told the court he twice asked Ms Matthews to remove her veil because he couldn't fully see her face.

"I gestured for her to lift her hijab,'' he said.

"I said I just wanted to verify. I then gestured to her to lift her hijab.''

A police video of the incident, which was played to the court, showed Const Fogarty approaching Ms Matthews' black Honda Odyssey and checking her identity.

He then issued her with an infringement notice for not displaying her green P plates properly.

At this point Ms Matthews becomes irate, accusing Const Fogarty of being "racist'', according to the police video.

"All cops are racist,'' she is heard saying.

"You know you are giving me a ticket for crap.''

Police prosecutor Lisa McEvoy asked Const Fogarty if he objected to being called racist. He agreed, saying: "Because I'm not.''

"Did it have any bearing on you that she had a face veil?'' Ms McEvoy asked.

"It (issuing the fine) was because she did not have her P plates showing,'' he replied

The hearing will continue tomorrow.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

and today ....

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...rqa-says-accused/story-e6freuzi-1225955956369

IT WASN'T ME IN THAT BURQA

It wasn't me in that burqa, says accused Mistaken identity ...

Carnita Matthews outside court with a friend / Pic: Klein Nathan Source: The Daily Telegraph

COVERED from head to toe in a burqa, with just a slit through which to see, a Muslim woman charged with making a false complaint to police now argues she has been a victim of mistaken identity.
    Carnita Matthews was charged in June after allegedly falsely claiming that a highway patrol officer handled her in an attempt to see her burqa-hidden face during a random breath test.

She has pleaded not guilty.

After arriving at Campbelltown Local Court yesterday with an identically dressed friend, Matthews watched the in-car police video of her being pulled over and asked to lift the burqa so the officer could verify her licence photo.

The court was told that after being issued an infringement notice for not properly displaying her P-plates, the 46-year-old branded the officer "a racist" and claimed he only booked her because of what she was wearing.

"I've got my P-plates on my car ... there was nothing wrong with how they were displayed," Matthews said on the video.

"You look at me and see me wearing this and you couldn't handle it. All cops are racist."

The court heard that Matthews then drove to Campbelltown police station to complain that she was unfairly treated by the officer.

Giving evidence yesterday, the station officer who took the complaint said he had told Matthews the officer had been right to ask for identification.

In a statement read to the court, Sergeant Paul Kearney said he told her: "I'm looking at you and all I can see is two eyes."

However, the court was told that an officer who three days later accepted a statutory declaration from a burqa-clad woman he assumed to be Matthews failed to check her identification.

Matthews' lawyer Stephen Hopper said there was no way for police to prove that his client was the one who signed the statutory declaration at Campbelltown police station on June 10.

Mr Hopper said that meant Matthews should not have been charged with the offence of making a false complaint to police.

The hearing continues today.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

its expected she'll get off , and theres 2000 muslims outside the court screaming for the cop to be locked up for a apology even after its been proven via video evidence she lied and she wants her 5 million compensation for all the stress , instead of 5 million for the face attack she lied about and is now denying it was her...

good grief
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2010
  2. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

When does the constable go to jail and what will be the charge?
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

he better not go to jail

its a scam she made a false complaint and got caught now she's saying it was not her who made to complaint against him and lodged the falsely doctored law suite ...

its wasn't me in that burqa .. so how about we ban all burqa's to save innocent victims of identity fraud huh ?? everyone no exceptions dont like it ?? somailia lets you wear burqa's all day and no driver licences to worry them either
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

SCORE ONE FOR THE GOOD GUYS

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/br...-six-months-jail/story-e6frf7jx-1225956487202

A MUSLIM woman who accused a New South Wales police officer of forcibly removing her face veil has been sentenced to six months' jail.
    Carnita Matthews, 46, of Woodbine in Sydney's south, had in August pleaded not guilty to one charge of knowingly making a false complaint relating to events in June.

But in Campbelltown Local Court today, Magistrate Robert Rabbidge said the "evidence was overwhelming" that Matthews had submitted a false declaration to police.

"There is not a shadow of doubt in my mind beyond a reasonable doubt that she knew that the complaint she was making was false," he said in sentencing Matthews.

The mother of seven was stopped in June by a police officer at Woodbine for a random breath test.

She later filed a police complaint alleging the officer who pulled her over had tried to pull off her hijab, which concealed her entire face except for her eyes.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

no word yet on the reaction of the crowd outside the court in fact theres nothing , radio net nothing

but FB is running hot with stuff

the Islamics are unhappy , hehehehehehe