1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

A proud day for Janet Reno I'm sure.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Marlin T, Feb 28, 2007.

1. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

2. Nighthawk

Nighthawk New Member

yes I'm sure Dame Janet is very proud
  3. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

That was a very sad day.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

I guess that I should have said that today was day one of the stand off.
  5. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

After all, she saved a number of children from a lifetime under the rule of religous parents and friends. Of course she is proud. [/sarcasm]

Pops
  6. Bruce FLinch

Bruce FLinch New Member

Don't forget Billary "helped', too. :mad:
    I often wondered after it was over, What if the FBI had just pulled back & observed from a looong distance. Eventually, someone would have had to go to town for supplies/provisions. They could have paid 3 two-person teams for a year, to observe & gather evidence, compared to what they must have spent on resources in 51 days. The outcome couldn't have been any worse! They could have infiltrated the sect easier to get info. Whatever the Gov't thought was going on, could not have been as bad as the outcome of the standoff. Another sad moment in US History. :(
  7. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

Yes, it's really a shame that Waco wasn't handled as well as bush is handling Iraq!

Pops said,
    "After all, she saved a number of children from a lifetime under the rule of religious parents and friends. Of course she is proud. [/sarcasm]

Religious Parents???? Every woman there had to have sex with Koresh if he wanted to have sex with them and if I remember right, wasn't Koresch suspected of also having sex with the young girls????
    Not a good example of Religious parents and friends in my book.
    The whole thing was, without a doubt bungled. But I think if bush was running the show, the same slaughter would have occurred, only sooner. I'm sure he would have sent troops in there blasting away with everything they had. GW isn't a big fan of negotiations, even with his decision to give in to the Dems and flip flop on negotiating with Iran.
  8. durk

durk New Member

You can only speculate!:)

PS. Oh, and how about that little Cuban boy she had snatched up in the night and sent back to Cuba.:eek: Maybe she should be guarding our borders?:rolleyes:
  9. White Hawk

White Hawk New Member

Huck, this event happened in the first four months of the Clinton/Reno administration. And it wasn't the only time Reno went after those who didn't pay ATF fees, fines, or violated weapons laws. Bush has been in office for over six years, and he's yet to send armed regiments against U.S. citizens inside the U.S. (or those who entered illegally, for that matter).

If Bush had been running the show, he would've let the FBI and ATF handle it on their own, and not have his AG micromanaging every bust or chasing after Cuban children for Castro. People like Clinton (and Reno) like to handle every little thing themselves but always manage to avoid the blame if it blows up in their face. Bush, by contrast, delegates authority but gets blamed anyway.

David Koresh and Saddam Hussein had a lot in common. Both were self-obsessed dictators addicted to their own cult of personality, both were alleged to have WMD's, both used other people as tools for self-serving purposes, and in both cases, the level of any actual threat to the American public has been debated. The difference is that there are clearly defined laws about how to apprehend people like Koresh.

By the way, were the grenade casings ever found?

No?

Imagine that.
  10. Huck Finn

Huck Finn Member

11. White Hawk

White Hawk New Member

Like I said, he's not a micromanger. He probably didn't know about it until after the fact. Remember that N'Awlins has been run by Democrats for over 60 straight years. Was it Bush's AG who confiscated the guns, or Nagin's police?

True, now if he had just done something about the other 20,000,000 undocumented voters...

Actually, I remember the toss-up. On the one hand, little Elian didn't meet the "dry foot" standards and his father had the legal right to have him back, but then Cuba is a communist dictatorship and Castro has used him as a propaganda tool as he was expected.

But I also remember that Reno violated a court order in her haste to get Elian back to Castroland. What, she couldn't wait for proper procedure?

Oh, now there's a dandy excuse every bad cop would love to use. But Bush and the U.S. military have to adhere to strict regulations and procedures when fighting Islamic terrorists who hide behind civilians, right?

Now that's funny! Hahahaha! Good one!!! :D :D :D
  12. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

So by you saying
    that is your justification that it is all right for your Democrats to slaughter US citizens? You are truely one sick peace

Wasn't Randy Weaver suspected of having shotguns that were to short too?yes

Was he? No
    Did they find them?yes
    Was he convicted of ANYTHING?no
    Were the killers of his family given awards for being murderers,?yes
    By your Democrats?yes

Huck you really are a
    Maybe it will be you or your family next time;) because weren't you suspected of

Speculation and FEELINGS are fine, but they are just that and facts speak volumes. Make sure you read my sig, then try to understand it.
  13. Light Coat

Light Coat New Member

It is not OK to kill kids. <-- That is not a question; notice the period. I don't give two hot loads of bull droppings if you want to sleep with Bill and Hilliaryious; I have lost any respect and lost all belief in your credibility as a member of the human race. Thank you "Mr. liberal robot" your words hurt my eyes and show me your true path.

If I have any future questions about methods of euthenasia I will contact you directly.

Sincerely;

PO'd
  14. JohnK3

JohnK3 New Member

Huck, I have disagreed with most of your political stance on this board. I have occasionally tried to have polite, reasoned discussions with you, only to have you repeat some moveon.org talking points. Your hatred for the properly and Constitutionally elected President blinds you to the horrors of anything else.

We're talking about the death of 25 children at the hands of their government. The same government that was supposed to protect them. No other comparisons need be drawn, no excuses for the actors responsible are possible. Sometimes, the world really does boil down to Good vs. Evil. All too often, I see the leftist nutcases, such as yourself, fall all over themselves excusing Evil, simply because it wears a liberal or Democrat's face.

Quit trying to paint Bush evil when we're talking about the inexcusable incompetence of one of your favorites. At least have the decency to save it for an appropriate thread.