The Firearms Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Question / Request to this forum's moderator...

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  Tony Mig 
#1 ·
Please don't take this as a complaint, or in the wrong vein, having been a moderator of other forums I'm well awere of the difficulties involved in keeping an internet chat forum running smoothly....

I've noticed in the past, and just recently that posts involving information or questions about .22 rimfire ammunition are moved to the Ammunition and Reloading forum. I realize that every forum has a purpose, and questions should be filed in the proper forum, but I was wondering if questions involving rimfire ammunition could remain here in the .22 forum.
The reason I ask this is because rimfire is kind of in a catagory all of it's own, most who shoot .22's (or other rimfires) are rarely interested in centerfire or reloading, and therefore rarely ever go to that forum for information about rimfire issues. Questions involving rimfire often go ignored in that forum, and that really doesn't help the person asking the question to get the answers he/she may be looking for.

I appriciate any concideration you may give this request.....
Tony Mig

#2 ·
I too would like to see rimfire ammo threads stay in this forum. I shoot both center and rimfire as well as reload but I rarely go to that forum. If I had a rimfire ammo question I would go to to the rimfire forum.

Art

#3 ·
Bump......

Still patiently waiting for an answer to this question........

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.