A Rabbi speaks out!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by the morning light, Dec 9, 2009.

1. the morning light

the morning light New Member

America's Last War
    Think about it!! How could any red-blooded American promote or enable sharia law? How could any of our neighbors stab us in the back like this? Answer: corruption combined with political correctness. We are reaping the bitter harvest of those insane Viet Nam years of dislocation and hammering away at America's values. Those 60's hippies are now on the boards of education and in our halls of Congress. The decay of our nation is not in some cave in Afghanistan, but right here in our communities and college.........
    http://www.newswithviews.com/Shifren/nachum102.htm
    by Rabbi Nachum Shifren
  2. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

Morning Light, that is an outstanding article -
    And frightening as the dickens!!

Thank you!
  3. the morning light

the morning light New Member

When I read it, it kind of hit home!
  4. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

Thanks morning light, I like the way he thinks.