A reminder about what happend when they take guns away...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, Feb 21, 2009.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

2. 1shot1k

1shot1k Former Guest

:):):)

Good one glocknut....was shown before...but should be shown to all
    as often as possible...same reason I believe archives of holocost to remain being shown.

You know...I was just looking around web after posting on another topic I think we both saw..and the amount of and quantity of people preaching to get ready for something is more than a little intersting anymore...I guess I had forgotten or missed a lot of signs about the state we are in with our gov in D.C....

I refuse to be paranoid ...but wont refrain from investigating or listening to people's opinions on where we may be going.

like that Iowa trainin deal...I think it is only that..beefed up training that might save some lives in a theater...but if it is some type of piece by piece leading the sheep to disarment....it is brilliant on their part to split the people up , the police and military going after the one who have supported and respected them the most , the legal gun owners.....
    "divide and conquer"
  3. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

its terrible when you see that chop saw doing it's thing.
  4. glocknut

glocknut New Member

I think the best word would be "Repugnant..." :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Can you just imagine the look on grandpas face if he knew the government would do that to family heirlooms given to their kids and their kids, kids... :(

F*****g disgusting is what i say!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

mike
    gn
  5. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

If everybody that showed up to turn in their weapons showed up with a loaded weapon, and fired just one shot each, the gun ban would have been stopped dead in its tracks.
  6. glocknut

glocknut New Member

They would run out of "chop saw" operators... REAL QUICK!!!!

mike
    gn
  7. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

My 2c
    Defending your gun rights is fine, but simply not enough. The antis will try, try and try again. Chipping away until they get their way.

The best defence is still attack. Try to expand your gun rights. Try to repeal or soften any existing legislation.

Think of it like sitting in a defended position. Day after day your attacked, you loose a few guys, they loose a few guys. Your secure, but not for ever. they will find a way in. Now, how about aggressive patrols? how about we get out there, maybe ambush them on their way in once in a while? Take the fight to them.

OK its a simplistic scenario, but it makes my point.
  8. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

I just had an idea. How bout if we do away with all restrictions on firearms ownership here and ship all the politicians that want to ban guns to England. Then the Brits that want guns can move here. Problem solved. Wait...on second thought maybe a few Brits dont want to give up their country...um...ok...ban all firearms here and the Brits can send over their nitwit politicians. Wait that wouldn't work either. Let's both send all our politicians to antarctica....then nuke it.

OK, I'm being silly but it's becoming clearer all the time that there just isn't room in one country for us and the antigunners. Someones got to go. I plan to stay.
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2009
  9. SaddleSarge

SaddleSarge New Member

Tranter, you are 120% correct. The way to defend against an ambush is to turn and aggressively go towards/through it in an offensive mode. Any other tactic makes you lose.

It's time that our many silent gun owners and those non-gun owners that believe in our constitutional rights, speak up and demand responses from their elected officials.
  10. kingnothingugm

kingnothingugm Member

11. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

As urbanization continues and brings with it less and less participation or familiarity with shooting sports, it is only a matter of time before successive generations of children are taught only that guns are bad. That is why it's more important than ever to take someone (children included with parental permission) shooting and introduce them to our sport... That IS the only way!!!!
  12. gdmoody

gdmoody Moderator Supporting Member

That was sickening to watch those guns being destroyed. We cannot / must not let that happen here, we must fight it every way possible.
  13. dge479

dge479 New Member

Like a gun, the chop saw is a tool, no better or worse than the man using it. I blame the liberal rat bastards operating it.
  14. dge479

dge479 New Member

We have Scout/Youth day in May at our range, I make a point of asking a neighbor and their kids to come with us. Put out many invites, no comers yet. do have a buncj of maybes
  15. Charlie the sniper

Charlie the sniper New Member

England, thats the USN aircraft carrier near europ