a reminder of theres been tough times before

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Nov 7, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

"We should never despair, our situation before has been unpromising and has changed for the better, so I trust, it will again. If new difficulties arise, we must only put forth new exertions and proportion our efforts to the exigency of the times." --George Washington, letter to Philip Schuyler, 1777

now george had been there done that for real

and still won ..

tough spots aint the end

just tough spots
  2. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

cant say what i am thinking
  3. 1 Eyed Jack

1 Eyed Jack New Member

+1

I can't say it either, don't want unexpected visiitor's at the door, but I think it's coming, soon.
  4. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Well put Jack.
  5. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

Very true Jack - now we get Obozo impeached.