A Response to Bob Costas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jedwil, Dec 5, 2012.

1. jedwil

jedwil Well-Known Member

2. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

I hate bob costas. He can take his anti gun libtarded views and got to FOX where he belongs.
  3. Millwright

Millwright Active Member

Let's not forget Mr Costas exercised his 1st amendment freedom behind a wall of guns ! Anyone visiting a pro stadium is , (or ought to be), aware of the large numbers of armed police/security types "protecting" access to the "media stars" in the press box. No doubt Mr. Costas also lives in a "gated community" where access by the "hoipoli" is controlled by armed individuals.

I would have thought a lot more of Mssrs. Costas and Whitlock had they expressed - even momentarily - concern for the orphaned infant. What happens to her ? What's her legal standing - being a "bastard child" ? Did the perp provide for her ? Where the two "gentlemen" prominently featured in this debacle deserving of the honorific "Gentlemen" they would be addressing these issues, not ranting about inanimate metal. >MW
  4. berto64

berto64 Active Member

Costas is a liberal DICK. I shall never again utter his name!
  5. fuzebox40

fuzebox40 Active Member

He lost any respect I may have had for him. And may his boyfriend's dog chew up all his dresses!

Attached Files:

• chew.JPG
      chew.JPG
      File size:
      43.1 KB
      Views:
  6. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
  7. Grizz

Grizz Member

Its funny how he calls it the "NFL gun culture" when he is referring to the "NFL thug culture". what a scumbag
  8. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

In an apparent effort at back-pedaling Costas appeared on Bill O'Reilly's program, and only succeeded in inserting his foot further into his mouth. Amongst other jewels he seemed to voice support for the 2nd Amendment while objecting to civilian possession of artillery and automatic weapons. Hmm...does this mean I might have to turn in my 75mm M1A1 Pack Howitzer? If you hop on Google News and tap in BOB COSTAS you'll find O'Reilly's interview of this moron.