A sneek peak into a gun free America

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by dbltap, Mar 3, 2010.

1. dbltap

dbltap New Member

2. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

Can't do anything but agree with you here.
  3. Artemus

Artemus New Member

There is no doubt in my mind that if all guns were done away with, that violent crime would take off like wildfire in this country.Bad guys don't need guns to hurt and kill the weak.Never have,never will.
  4. wpage

wpage Active Member

Amen,
    Total Chaos...
  5. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

So when is the Brady Bunch going to start pushing for bans on those evil assault swords? When will Boxer, Feinstein, Lautenburg, etc. jump on the "Assault Sword Ban" bandwagon? When will we have people supporting one sword per month laws? How about closing that evil sword show loophole?
  6. Maximilian II

Maximilian II New Member

Australia already bans swords. Am I correct, Jack?
    So is the rate of crimes involving swords down?

Jeez my house is full of them, and a friend has about 100 only counting "wall swords" that are just decorations. We're not including the "real" combat worthy blades here! I'm not going to mention the duffel bags full of foam swords that we actually fight with. You know, the ones I got onto a "list" for as someone who participated in a "group of people performing military maneuvers."

Sorry, somehow I got started up.
  7. Gun Geezer

Gun Geezer Well-Known Member

When our forefathers fought for freedom and independence, it was for a country governed under a system unlike any other the world had ever seen. The right to keep and bear arms was as important a part of that system as the rest of the Bill of Rights. We should never compare those rights and freedoms to those of any other country at the risk of losing what has made our country so great. If Canada, UK, Australia and others can guarantee their citizens the same fundamental rights and freedoms that we enjoy by taking away their ability to change their government because due process has been denied then I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you real cheap. As long as our elected officials fear the ultimate reprisal lest they forget who's benefit they are supposed to be working for our fundamental freedoms will be preserved. When they no longer have to fear any repercussions for their actions, we will become slaves. The sleeping giant is beginning to stir.