a story about the MSM here in Oz

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Sep 25, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

yesterday i posted a small bite taken in a muslim prayer room less than a hour after the cleric stated he was against the riots and those who took part

the video shows him praising the rioters and asking for volunteers for suicide missions here in Australia for when the arab spring arrives here

so of course i send a copy to the cops ( state and federal)

and i've been getting calls and visits from cops all day

but not for the video

but for a complaint made by 2ue a radio station here in sydney

when i called them and asked them if they where interested in a copy of the video the woman on the phone abused me and stated i was muslim bashing and a racist and did not people like me ever give these poor innocent people a break etc etc etc etc etc

i hung up after saying thank you and please never ever call me asking for my comments ever again as i'll tell everyone exactly why

that 2ue staff are anti Australian and pro islam

now i wont supply them with the video or sound track they have called the police and stated i threatened them or someone there but they aint sure who

in fact there was no threat its a attempt to blackmail me using the cops as the or else

they tried to tell me i'd never work in journalism ever again unless i supplied them with the video

but i aint a journalist just a prolific poster of this stuff and i comment on various radio shows about

so the detectives have just left , seems i've had every level of cop except for the feds , they'll be next i suppose

all working for the MSM

and whats happened to the video ??

still up on live leak not hidden just not in front of a journalist so i suppose it'll stay there unnoticed forever unless a muslim finds it and complains

then watch how fast the MSM jump to play it to show how racist i am for spying on these poor muslims

one of these days they gonna realise the skinny chechyan guy aint chechyan

one day maybe ..
  2. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

jack, now your just being selfish not giving those poor souls a video they can find themselves if they got off thier a##. careful or the next muslim uprising they'll blame on you for inciting a riot
  3. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Don't let this BS get ya down Jack cause you are doing the right thing, opening eyes and educating people.

You deserve a medal for what you are doing.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

just the type of medal my government wants to give me is the type delivered with a blind fold ... and a last cigarette
  5. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

don't think you're the blindfold type
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i'm not but it gets the idea across though ..