A Supporter of Ohio Dem. Gov. Strickland "Accidently" Spills Coffee on Iraqi War Vet

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by 199er, Sep 28, 2010.

1. 199er

199er New Member

strickland-supporter.jpg

This is a picture of the moronic idiot who was very lucky he wasn't 'disassembled' by the Iraqi War vet.

Gov. Strickland (D, OH) supporter attacks war veteran at rally.

Because he went after a Iraq War veteran at a Ted Strickland rally. Dumped hot coffee on him, then came back later to give said veteran the finger (in case you were wondering whether it was deliberate or not).

The cops would like to discuss the matter with the assailant, so if you know him, please contact the Scioto County Sheriff’s Office. Or you could just call the (current) Governor: the way that Ohio Democrats have been behaving lately, that was probably Strickland’s campaign manager.

See the video of the incident and the supporter giving the 'middle finger salute' to the camera, Click here and scroll down to video:

http://www.redstate.com/moe_lane/20...-d-oh-supporter-attacks-war-veteran-at-rally/
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  2. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Re: A Supporter of Ohio Dem. Gov. Strickland "Accidently" Spills Coffee on Iraqi War

If I was there I would have fed this moron his own @$$ out in the parking lot. Now I am not a big fan of Stricklands and since I am from Ohio Originally I can say that with a little gusto. This looks to be one of the "fair Ground" community appearance events that are so popular by the Ohio politicians to that means there is a wide open parking lot, lots of small out buildings and cubby holes. I'd took this fool out and beat the tar out of em and left em there thinkin about what he had done.
  3. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Re: A Supporter of Ohio Dem. Gov. Strickland "Accidently" Spills Coffee on Iraqi War

No offense BU, but this is exactly the response they're looking for.
    "Tea Partier" beats the crap out of someone for spilling coffee.
    MSM would be on this like white on rice.

I didn't see in the video where the guy actually hit a target. Looked like it all wound up on the floor. It's almost like a prop recorded in a studio. If the guy wants to rub his nose with his 'f'inger, so be it.

The whole thing looks staged to me. Just another attempt by the libs to pick a fight and use the media to their advantage.

Dont' fall in the trap.
  4. Big ugly

Big ugly New Member

Actually this is a common event in Ohio. In greenville Ohio a woman was burned by some one dumping hot coffee on her. The man was arrested. Eaton Ohio a heated arguemnt broke out between two guys turned into a fist fight during a political event. Montogmery Co ohio has had there fair share of events along with Shelby county, Miami county, and so on. There is no doubt in my mind that this is actual and not staged. Not to mention the ass in the video is just like every other Ohio Political hard nose. They all have the same facial expression. Here Let me show you an example, this is a picture of Pat Taylor, He is the one started and stared in the Eaton Ohio fight. He was arrested and then released without a charge after the fight was conducted. His attorney was non other than Guss Ross who is kinda of an Icon in Eaton for he and three other members of Eaton's "Financial Elite" were suspected but never arrested on suspecian of Cocain distribution.Let me add the are all documented democrates

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  5. 199er

199er New Member

That thought crossed my mind too when I first saw the video.