A Survivors Story......Gold Bond Medicated Foot Powder is not a good subsititute for

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by glocknut, Feb 19, 2004.

1. glocknut

glocknut New Member

Re: Better be careful ....

That reminds me of a story.....

A coworker of mine worked construction with this guy in Kansas City, Missouri...
    This guy was a reall tough character...was'nt phased by pain at all....
    So, one day he was working several floors up on this building frame and lost his balance and fell down into an area that had alot of rebar sticking up....and he wound up running one of the rebars throug his sack.... :eek:
    Well.....they called 911, but he did'nt want to wait for that....so he just poped out his trusty pocket knife and cut himself off of the rebar...which by the way..I think was "1 bar"....1" thick.....HEY...that ain't as bad as a 2x4...hehehe
    Anyway, they offered to drive him to the hospital, he refused...drove himself to the hospital....supposedly picking up a hitchiker along the way....gets sewed up and goes home for the day....
    After he gets home, he swells to the size of a grapefruit, which is what the doctors said would happen..

2 days later he comes back to work in jeans ready to go back to work in spite of his swoolen state because.....in his words.....

MY OLD LADY JUST WOULD'NT LEAVE ME ALONE !!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

MIKE