A thankyou to police officers saved my life tonight

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by coreyacp, Dec 6, 2009.

1. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

I want to personally say thankyou to my cathedral city police officers tonight. I was leaving work tonight at 9:30 in my little chevy s10 and I turned onto a street an looked in my rearview and saw this car screech around the corner and follow me. They proceeded to tailgate me an flash there lights. I started to get scared and I swerved across traffic (3 lanes) to the left turn lane to make a turn and they kept following me and swerved with me. I could see 4 guys heads in a toyato matrix as i turned. I punched it and was going up to 75 in a 45 zone and i came up to a red light. I wanted to get away so i popped the curb and took a right turn and then a left. I thought i was good until they randomly pulled up behind me again when i was near my gfs house. I did not have a weapon with me so i took off again. Flying through neighborhoods. They got up along side me and threw things out the window. As i was driving i saw a police officer making an arest in a parking lot so i flew into there the guys following me couldnt see the cop and didnt until they realiZed thats why i had. I got out and i told the cop they were chasing me he said something to me and then the car went to back up and he put one hand on his weapon an put his other hand up an motioned for them to stop. They didnt and he approached the vehicle and yelled for there hands to be seen and opened the door and threw the driver down the other police officer made his arrest from earlier ran over and forced the other guys to the ground on there stomachs and then he came and asked me questions. All four guys in the car looked like thugs and i apologized to the officer for my driving but i was scarred he took my name an ran my plates an liscense and as i was leaving they actually were putting handcuffs on the guys so to all you police officers thanks you rock because of you im in bed right now and not in the hospital.
  2. scudrunner

scudrunner New Member

....And people wonder why I carry my weapon EVERYWHERE I go!!!

Glad you were lucky enough to run upon those police officers or the story could have been quite different!!
  3. topper

topper New Member

Number 2 rule of any gunfight: If ya have to shoot, then shoot, don't talk.
    Number 3 rule of any gunfight: Shoot first, if ya can. Ask questions later.
    Number 4 rule of any gunfight: Shoot to kill. Dead men tell no tales.
  4. scudrunner

scudrunner New Member

Right on Brother Man!!!
  5. bizy

bizy New Member

I agree.. THANKS TO ALL YOU OFFICERS OUT THERE..
    I also carry a gun and hope if I have to pull it there is a cop right there.. If there is an officer right there I will not have to pull mine.. There is not enough law enforcement officers out there. What is there aren't payed enough.
  6. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Let us not forget the Firefighters and EMTs.

These are all people we expect to come help us at the drop of a hat.
    And we give them so little appreciation in return.:(

My thanks to all of you.
  7. new308handloader

new308handloader New Member

What's the Number 1 rule?
  8. 308 at my gate

308 at my gate New Member

That is good your alright. I am curious why were these guys chasing you and did you know them from somewhere, or do you think that they were provoked for some reason? Do you think they were on drugs or drinking? I am just interested in the rest of the story.
  9. woolleyworm

woolleyworm Active Member

??????? seriously, or are you joking?

#1 - bring a gun !!
  10. LurpyGeek

LurpyGeek Active Member

Scary stuff. Glad you're ok.
  11. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

Thats the scariest part i thought they were some stupid friends of mine or something but I didn't recognize the car and they were driving so aggressively. I was thinking that I don't know anyone who would chase me like this. I think these guys might have saw me get in my truck and decided to follow me home? i don't know though thats the scariest part. And god if I could I would carry but I'm 17 and i was just informed that i cant even buy a handgun until I'm 21 i thought i could when i was 18 but i cant and it doesn't matter I'm in socal so i cant get a carry permit anyway.
  12. azsigman

azsigman New Member

Extra Rule......ALWAYS CHEAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  13. 308 at my gate

308 at my gate New Member

Could be a it was a car jacking. I live in orange county so palm springs I am familiar with.
  14. scudrunner

scudrunner New Member

You are just damn lucky kiddo........

Im not telling you what to do or trying to give you "ideas" you do what you feel is right for you...
    but....

I would rather be judged by 12 then carried by 6

take how you wish my friend!
  15. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

No i would love to carry i did when i was in vermont and the comfort factor rocked cause its legal there if your 16 to carry. But in california i feel like im less safe than vermont but i cant get a permit and i cant even buy a handgun until im 21 so what am i supposed to do but pray and hope i get lucky like last night