A Total Police State

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Shizamus, Jul 7, 2003.

1. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

June 10, 2002, Newsweek article "The Hijackers We Let Escape" tells how the CIA followed the terrorists and then never informed the FBI.

April 10, 2003, N.Y. Times, "Spoils of War" informs us on how the usual insiders are profiteering on this "War on Terrorism."

Sept. 7, 2002, BBC News reports, "Taliban Warned U.S. of Huge Attack." It tells how we arrested the foreign minister of Afghanistan as soon as we stole that country, I guess so no one will question him and learn that our boy George and his friends, Satan's minions at the CIA, knew very well about the Sept. 11 attacks.

Associated Press reporter John Lumpkin filed this report, "Agency Was To Crash Plane On 9/11." I guess Dan Blather and Tom Brokejaw just forgot to tell you that story.

June 11, 2002, San Francisco Examiner reports, "S.F. attorney: Bush allowed 9/11." The story says former Bob Dole aide and attorney Stanley Hilton has filed a $7 billion dollar lawsuit alleging George Bush wanted an excuse to go to war against certain Middle East countries.

Knight Ridder reports, "A.F. Officer Suspended After Charging Bush Knew of 911 Threat." Lt. Col. Steve Butler claims Bush also allowed the attack. He would know, he trains spies at the Defense Language Institute in Monterey, Calif. I might add that Mohamed Atta and other pilots of the "terrorist cadre" were also trained there.

MSNBC reported, "Trade Center Warning Baffles Police." They say people were warned to stay away on 911.

Fox News, Aug. 14, 2002, "FBI Whistleblower Takes Legal Action Demanding Co-Worker Be Deposed." FBI agent Sibel Edmonds says her bosses thwarted investigations into bin Laden and the intelligence agencies.

New Yorker Magazine, Jan. 27, 2003, "The Cold Test," reveals how "our government" shipped nuclear materials to North Korea even after they knew about them re-starting their weapons program.

Bush is currently over in Pakistan chumming up with Masharraf and ISI director Gen. Ahmed Mahmoud. Few people know that the dear general is hand-picked by our CIA by way of a treaty.

The Center for Public Integrity says the "Domestic Security Enhancement Act of 2003" will create a total police state.

I am sure most will go along with this because all three corporations that are plotting the complete takeover of "our media" will see to it.

P.S. Go to PrisonPlanet.com, Solari.com, copvcia.com