a ww1 imperial brass belt buckle...

Discussion in 'The Ask the Pros & What's It Worth? Forum' started by f-16 dude, Sep 10, 2006.

1. f-16 dude

f-16 dude New Member

A unique catch at a pawn shop, but I have no idea what it's worth since the only ones like it arround are reproductions. It says Gott Mit Uns arround a crown. The whole thing is brass, and the buckle is totally complete. The brass is in great shape with only minor scratches and some wear on the crown buldge. It has no dents and I have no idea what its worth so any help would be great! Thanks for your time and much appreciation for your knowledge and expertese on this.