Absolutely The Worse Case Of Profiteering I've Seen About Trayvon

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by raven818, Mar 31, 2012.

1. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

White doctors and white pharmacists are killing 106,000 black Americans yearly. Really?

NaturalNews) No matter what you think about the Trayvon Martin shooting case, the degree of emotional and cultural outpouring in this case is impressive. But it seems to be taking place in a highly selective way.

A shooting like what happened with Trayvon is tragic but rare, whereas at least a hundred African-Americans are killed by drug companies, vaccine pushers and cancer clinics every single day! And most of the drug companies are led by white men, so if there's any justification for an outcry against white-on-black crime in America, it should be directed at the vaccine manufacturers, drug companies and cancer clinics, it would seem.

But noooo. The outcry is focused on one Hispanic man named Zimmerman who allegedly shot a young African-American man named Trayvon. Every life is precious, of course, but how is the life of one young man more precious than the lives of a hundred of other African-Americans who die each day at the hands of their doctors, oncologists and pharmacists? FDA-approved drugs kill 106,000 Americans a year according to the Journal of the American Medical Association.

And cancer deaths disproportionately occur in blacks due to chronic vitamin D deficiency among those with dark skin color. If you're curious to know why, watch my video explanation about sunlight and vitamin D. This video explains why the cancer industry refuses to tell black people the truth about why they need extra vitamin D to prevent cancer:

http://tinyurl.com/6sbtqmg

OMG, I thought his parents had the bucks wrapped up tight. Guess not. :eek:
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  2. carver

carver Moderator

DAV, Deep in the Pineywoods of East Texas, just we
    Minority women constitute only about 13% of the female population (age 15-44) in the United States, but they underwent approximately 36% of the abortions.

According to the Alan Guttmacher Institute, black women are more than 5 times as likely as white women to have an abortion

On average, 1,876 black babies are aborted every day in the United States.
    http://blackgenocide.org/black.html
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I'm having difficulty comprehending how the person who wrote that article is tying white doctors and pharmacists, to the deaths of blacks who don't, in his opinion, take enough Vitamin D. And the trayvon name is not applicable to the " story ".

Strikes me of being kinda UFO'ish, or something. Does not compute. :confused:
  4. armoredman

armoredman New Member

This man needs to stop taking his "special" vitamins, and wait quietly for the mother ship to come pick him up.
  5. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

IMHO;
    Drug companies and "white" doctors kill more "white" people very year than they do any minorities.

White pharmacist are just filling out the RX's that white doctors write. So, I find little fault with them. :)

-