1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

account management

Discussion in 'TFF Technical Support Forum & Suggestion Box' started by jdallen4259, Jul 3, 2011.

1. jdallen4259

jdallen4259 New Member

since i cant seem to find a post that i entered, and therefore no replies to it, site is not very useful to me...please delete my account ASAP. jdallen4259
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2011
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

seeing this is your first post in this account that's 5 days old could you advise your old account and user name if thats what you mean?

you sure you got the right place ??

by the way Welcome !! ( i normally start with welcome when i see someones first post as do many others , but this time , i hope you understand , i was trying to figure our your post)
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2011
  3. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

jdallen , i cannot find your email registered to another account , you have only made 1 post on this account , sorry but i cannot see or understand your complaint

what date did you make the post you talk about , which account and what part of the forum ?? ( was it reloading , whats it worth ? etc etc)

from a single post account talking about previous posts is confusing , but then i'm a aussie and may be missing something

so in small words please describe when you posted , what your user name was , what part of the forum and i'll be happy to look again

but 15 minutes this side looking and i got nothing more to go on

sorry
  4. Country101

Country101 Active Member

JD, could it be that your post did not come through for some reason? From what we can tell, this is your first post that has come through.

At any rate, feel free to try your post again and see.
  5. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

It's an unfortunate reality of forum life that posts occasionally don't make it onto the forum. There may have been a hiccup in the internet somewhere between your computer and our server.

I know it's frustrating, but please don't take it personally. It just happens sometimes.

Bear in mind that our Archive forums don't accept new posts. They are provided for research purposes, and new questions should be posted in one of our other forums. Also, the Buy/Sell/Trade Forum doesn't allow replies to posts. This is done to keep that particular forum in the form of a bulletin board or classified ad listing. If you tried one of these, that may be why your post doesn't show up.

Please try to post your question again.