Action item from the Dems

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, May 18, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I just received this action item from the Democratic Party. It is so nice of them to outline our action items for us. Read carefully and you will know what we have to combat from these people.

Oh, and send a nickle or two to the "swiftboaters." :D

Pops
  2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

So why are you receive "action items" from the Spendocrats? Hmmmm???? You haven't been partaking of the tasty Barry-flavored Kenyan Kool-Aid, now have you :eek: :p:p :D
  3. 45Auto

45Auto Active Member

Nothing from the Democrats about banning guns and ammo?
  4. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Yet.
  5. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Oh boy just what I need some automated phone calls from a bunch of liberal moonbats that want to take over 1/7 of the US economy. Guess their success with Medicare is spurning them to even greater heights.
  6. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

"Know thine enemies."

Pops
  7. pickenup

pickenup Active Member

Yup, same reason I get emails from the brady bunch.
  8. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

Very good point.;)
  9. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I received the action report on the carbon tax from the Republican party today, also. I haven't bothered to report it here, as I suspect most of you already receive such.

It says pretty much the same as the Dems, standing on its head. :D

Pops
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2009
  10. mrkirker

mrkirker New Member

"Real" Americans?
  11. walien

walien Former Guest

Healthcare reform IS needed in this country. We're faced with the baby boomers all aging. They're going to consume massive amounts of healthcare and Medicare is on the hook for a lot of that. Employers are finding it increasingly difficult to pay insurance premiums and stay competitive in a global market. We also have massive swells of uninsured people who don't consume the inexpensive routine care, but end up consuming large amounts of expensive acute care when undiagnosed conditions go untreated.

Healthcare change needs to happen. I'm not sure that any group should be saying otherwise...especially not those with a political based agenda.
  12. smokyhollowforge

smokyhollowforge New Member

I do not recall seeing in our great constitution that the government should provide or regulate health care! Nor that the tax payer should pay for health care! The last thing we need is a government reformed health care system. About the only thing the government does well is screw things up and tax us to death!!!!!