1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Action pillar, CZ452 special.

Discussion in '.22-Rimfire Forum' started by da357mag, Nov 19, 2010.

1. da357mag

da357mag New Member

I was reading about an action pillar that was used on the older BRNO rifles. It
    seems the pillar also fits "modern" 452s. It fits the 452s that use a center action screw between the mag well and the sear. I has a notch ground in one end to clear the sear, and goes thru the stock to create a "post the action sits on and is solid between the trigger guard and the action. It is available from Denny, AKA brnoman, on rimfire central. I don't have his email anymore as my computer crashed and wiped out my contacts!:eek::mad: LOL! anyway the bottom line is I have the special mounted in a varmint stock and I shoot at targets that are 7/8ths of an inch around and at 50 yards if I'm 3/8ths off, I
    wasn't doing my part! It has made the rifle that much more consistent!:D Doug