1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

In his own words about ows

Warning he uses some bad words.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJD8pZiRIzs&feature=related

Listen to what he says about the kids today. Now give this another 15 to 20 years. Dont you think these kids will take orders to shoot to kill American civilians in the future?

Listen at the end when he talks about the shame. Very end.
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2011
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i gotta agree with the guy , this self entitlement BS has to stop

i listened to the big boss of occupy here bag out people including a guy here i've been mates with since i was a teen , he worked his whole life , paid his own way through Uni , worked all over to pay his way and now they say he's spoiled and had it easy and they want the same , then i say work like he did . but they ( occupy) say thats not fair .. he should share his wealth ( actually he does , bought the latest heart and bio monitors for every single ambulance in the country and over 200 humidicribs for hospitals and when Militia Dei wants to raise funds i always call him and he always gives ..)

then i say tough cookies sweety .. starve ...
  3. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Good for him. I'd like to see him and O'Riley get together.