Addendum to Rosierieta's list of anti gun corporations. Feedback sought. Dilemma.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Remington597, Mar 17, 2004.

1. Remington597

Remington597 Former Guest

I enjoyed the thread, but I am also thinking about why there are so many so called Christian and Jewish organziations who contributed mega money to the anti gun psychotics and degenerates.

1. FACT:
    Christians are being butchered in Sudan and Nigeria by Muslims. Communist Chinese mongrels are placing Christians in jail and calling Christian churches "cults" No outcry from this so called Christian community, on the same massive scale ,instead they support UN bolshevism to enslave us all and take our guns away.

2.FACT:
    Jews are being blown up in Israel by hesbolah, hamas, and the PLO. No outcry from the so-called liberal Jews in New York, I'd like to see them stand side by side with the REAL Jews in Israel while being threatened by terrorist Palestinian mobs. I think they might wish they had an UZI then.

3. FACT:
    It makes no sense for these cowards to contribute money to the UN/CFR/Globalist cabal to enslave us all.

4.CONCLUSION:
    These so called Christians and Jews are not Judeo-Christian in origin. They must be servants of satan.

What are your thoughts? Anyone agree?
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2004
  2. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

it is my humble opinion that alot of christians are so "heavenly minded" that they are no earthly good!

having said that...... i believe those that claim to be christian & dont practice it are hypocrits........

ya know, i believe alot of christians also have it in their heads that God will take care of it & they overlook the fact that God created us w/ the ability to take care of ourselves!!

also, alot of people are NOT politically inclined & tend to believe what they hear on the news & are so absorbed w/ TODAY, that they dont think about tomorrow. (the news media is GOOD at putting FEAR into people)

then there is the factor that weighes in, which is not all "christians" & "christian organizations" are truly christian, they are looking for the gulible to control, in which it is easy to control a lazy christian!! christians that dont read the bible to find out what God has to say, dont know any better! what is it that God says about "lukewarm" christians?? (He will spew them out of His mouth) & what does he say to the pharisee?? (go away from me, i never knew you)

alas, i remain optimistic..... (i've read the end of the book!:D)

but i do think we need to commit that list to memory & use the power of the dollar bill to support our cause!
  3. Remington597

:) , very well stated. I have a good memory, this is why Jerry Seinfeld, Oprah, and Sheryl Crow will never have a spot in any media venue in my home. They are anti gun psychopaths.
  4. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

ya know, i knew that about oprah, but not about the other 2! so, thanks for the info!:D ;)
  5. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

oh yeah, have ya'll ever seen the "halfwits" website?? very informative! if you havent, let me know & i'll post it for ya!
  6. Remington597

Thanks for sharing, I am not familiar with it, can you share it with us. thanks

Brian
  7. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

8. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

9. rosierita

rosierita Active Member

a&s ~ do you post at rightnation?? i just started posting there!:p
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2004
  10. Remington597

Excellent resources. I have added them to my exisiting database which contains the lists of similar perverts and degenerates. It is not surprising that this list is full of the Hollywood elite bolshevics and militant communits.
    Thanks for sharing.