The Firearms Forum banner

adding Spydercos to the collection

2K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Dirtypacman 
#1 ·
for whatever reason, over the years i have never picked up any of their knives, so i figured id give em a shot and im happy i did. wow was i impressed...razor sharp, and theyve stayed that way despite my efforts to dull em, and the fit and finish is top notch.

so far ive bought one from their Tiawan facility (the small Cat) one from the Golden Colorado plant (the Native thats in the middle) and one from Seki City Japan (the fully serrated Police model that is on the bottom).

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

See less See more
#2 ·
I like the ones I have gotten from them.
I have to drive by the Golden plant, when I go to town that way. They have a sale once a year, at the factory, that I always try to attend. New as well as seconds, discontinued models, etc. Pretty good prices too.

G
#7 ·
I love my delica 4 plane edge I was using it today to hack the video cords off old CRT monitors to make them easier to carry. That is 3.8" of wire shielding and sheathing in all. Sliced through them like a white hot knife through butter.

It booted my Kershaw Leek from the top pocket spot.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.