Adolf Hitler and the tactics of Barack Obama

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by 22WRF, Apr 4, 2012.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

O.S.S.’s (the Office of Strategic Services during WWII) psychological profile of Adolf Hitler and the tactics of Barack Obama..

From ‘Neal’s Nuze‘….

“The more I listen to Obama; the more I cringe at his lies and radical rhetoric, the more I am reminded of … brace for it … Adolf Hitler. I am not the first talk show host to bring up this analogy. Look – the left gets a pass on comparing every Republican president we’ve had since World War II to Hitler, so I get my say here. The comparison is not without foundation. During World War II the United States Office of Strategic Services created a psychological profile of Hitler. We needed to know what made that despot tick. Included in that profile were the following primary rules that Hitler followed to gain and solidify his hold on power

Never allow the public to cool off
    Never admit a fault or wrong
    Never concede that there may be some good in your enemy
    Never leave room for alternatives
    Never accept blame
    Concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong
    People will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it.”

Scary, isn’t it?……