After much deliberation I bought a SIGMA in 9mm

Discussion in 'Centerfire Pistols & Revolvers' started by coreyacp, Oct 12, 2011.

1. graehaven

graehaven Well-Known Member

May 26, 2007
    Rochester, NY
    Just be ready for problems though. After a few hundred rounds, the extractor may break, did on mine.

I sold it for the real thing. A glock 23 in .40. :D

Good luck with it, hope you got a GOOD one, you deserve it.

2. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

Haha I have put about 1000 rounds threw it now. Everything is going really well. It shoots low left though for me. I have beautiful groups once I got use to the trigger pull but I cant quiet get it to be dead on.

3. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2007
    Heart Of Texas
    take a spent 5.56 case and a small hammer and drift the rear sight a little to the right. HEavier ammo will help it hit higher. mine shot POA with 124 gr 9mm NATO, a tad low with 115 gr WWB, and a tad high with 147 gr WWB

4. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

I will try that. Thanks man. Yeah it was bugging me a little. Thank you

5. Brisk44

Brisk44 New Member

Mar 6, 2011
    Iowa
    My guess is the $220.00 price tag indicates they are phasing them out.

6. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

Well I am going mountain biking here in an hour and I usually take quite a few dives so we will see how it does on my hip with all the mud and pounding it takes

7. The Duke

The Duke New Member

Mar 11, 2006
    NW Louisiana
    I had one a number of years ago...I liked it well enough...Totally reliable with me, but I clean after each shooting...I did put a Wolff spring kit in it that improved the heavy pull that helped some...Not a bad gun, just wasnt what I wanted..

8. JLA

JLA Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2007
    Heart Of Texas
    yessuh. and spent range brass makes great field expedient drift punches that wont mar the weapons finish.

9. coreyacp

coreyacp New Member

Great to know