Again!

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Jun 3, 2009.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

I wonder if this guy would be able to say "The sun comes up in the East.?"

When does the President of the United States ever preside over the Senate? I didn't think he ever had that duty.

Pops
  2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

No, the VICE President presides over the Senate. I thought Barry was a "Constitutional scholar." But he doesn't know that the VP presides over the Senate. Well, in Barry's mind apparently he runs everything by decree anyhow:rolleyes:

So now Barry's people are admitting that he's a Muslim. Well, we all knew that anyhow. I think this is the first time I've ever heard anyone near Obama say something truthful:eek:
  3. 45nut

45nut Active Member

You tell the truth. He is a muslim and we are toast. The only constitution he's familiar with is his oath to bring the US to it's knees in submission to allah.
  4. Tom Militano

Tom Militano New Member

He's dumber than a box of rocks. I still want to see his birth certificate!
  5. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

No, that's not true. He suckered millions of Americans into voting for him even though he's not at all eligible to be president. And they don't even care if he is or not. They are dumber than a box of rocks. We, however, have to pay for it.:mad:
    Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  6. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

The Democrats regularly throw tantrums over the low quality of our education system. The fact that this dumbarse got elected by a majority of the voting public proves them correct. :rolleyes:
  7. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

You might think the U.S. is a Muslem country only if you consider the prison population.
  8. dge479

dge479 New Member

None of these people are stupid. They know exatly what they are doing, Ok, well biden is pretty stupid, but they puleed off quite a bit and aint slowin down and the state run media is happy to oblige.
  9. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

10. alhefner

alhefner New Member

The Dems yelling and screaming about our education is pretty stupid since they are actually the ones responsible for the "dumbing down" of the entire thing! They are the ones that instituted the policy of rewriting tests so more students could pass them.

Remember the push to teach "ebonics"? That was a Dem idea.
  11. jim summers

jim summers Active Member

I reside in southern Indiana, you can almost step
    As long as Obama and the U.S. supports Israel the Muslim nations will not be interested in anything Obama has to say even if he is a Muslim.

It is questionable how much longer Obama will support Israel. Then you will really see some crap start flying.
  12. Southern Boy

Southern Boy New Member

I think Israel know BHO is selling them out. They got their own plans, with or without us. Yhe way I see it, more of Israels people will survive if they hit the Terror states around them, mainly Iran, than will survive if Iran gets the Nuke. and they will get the nuke. have you noticed every time N. korea does a "test" Iran does one right behind them. Curious is it not?
  13. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

political islam = shria
  14. 45nut

45nut Active Member

Not one bit, because they are sharing information. Israel will bomb / nuke Iran before Iran tries to nuke them. Two more wacko dictators wanting to fill Saddam, Woodrow Wilson, Hitler, Castro, Lenin, Stalin, and or Mussolini's shoes.