Against the law to tell the truth

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by armedandsafe, Mar 9, 2012.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

If you report the results of medical studies in conjunction with the sale of a product, you have "created" a new drug for the FDA to regulate.

I have quoted only a snippet, for copyright purposes. Read the whole article.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/a...lnuts-are-drugs.aspx?e_cid=20120307_DNL_art_1

Pops
  2. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Cyanide makes politicians live forever and look twice as good !!!!
  3. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

Shhhhh, I once made the same observation about lead and got in trouble :D.
  4. mranum

mranum Member

Government. Gotta love it.
  5. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

There's a weed that been growing alongside rural ( very rural ) railroad tracks since WW2, when it was woven into ropes for our military ships.

It's known to provide an appetite, cure insomnia and treat certain eye diseases, all at the same time.

I've never understood all the issues with it. After reading the OP, I have a better understanding. It's a drug.
  6. jstgsn

jstgsn Well-Known Member

School lunch programs have been in the spotlight recently. Just last week, the Blaze posted two stories about a North Carolina school where the food police were aggressively monitoring lunches that parents give to their children. Earlier this year, First Lady Michelle Obama lead a very public campaign to announce that healthier foods would be coming to school cafeterias and military mess halls.

Today, many parents will be questioning the wisdom of a government-controlled school lunch program. Why? Because the Feds have announced that the USDA is buying seven million pounds of something that is affectionately known as “pink slime.”

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/usda-buys-7-million-pounds-of-pink-slime-for-school-lunches/

follow this lead and watch the video showing how they make it.
    and the FDA won't allow them to tell you it's in your food.

excuse me, gotta throw up.:bleh:
  7. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I watched that story on the news last nite, and again this morning. Sick story. I really didn't want to know that. Then, you have the folks who say " you don't want to know what hotdogs are made of ".

Hamburger..Hotdogs..? All they need to add to the list is, Moms Apple Pie.

I know it's was asking to much, but when they did the lead-in of the story before a commercial break, I got wired.

So help me, when they said " Pink Slime " before the commercial, I said a silent prayer that the story would say... pork was in the hamburger.

Actually, I said pleeeze let it be pork. I don't know if that's a prayer or not, but...