Agents pay visits to those who question Obama's eligibility

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by nffritos, Jan 14, 2010.

1. nffritos

nffritos Active Member

2. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

They haven't shown up here yet.

The 3 guys who came over to shoot the .50 cal. Howdah pistol yesterday never mentioned they had been visited although the subject of Obama, whose name was taken in vain often, was brought up several times. The birth certificate, or lack thereof. was mentioned also.
  3. nffritos

nffritos Active Member

They haven't shown up here yet.

Yet being the key word.
  4. Marlin T

Marlin T Active Member

Yet, as far as you know.
  5. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Someone came to Australia just before the election to close the immigration application when bo bo was 6 , as it had a copy of his birth certificate in the file, now despite FOI ( freedom of information act) we cannot get it and no-one can, but a few here are working on it for some friends in the US , a navy guy who is taking action is my understanding, i can ask more if you wish as i know one of them fairly well ( used to shoot together at competitions )

PS the family was denied due to the families involvement in massacres on Christian schools in Kenya

That we have documentation on, as thats a court ruling thanks to thier appeal back then and court records anyone can still get. I think that made the US papers too.

cheers

jack
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2010
  6. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

It is blasphemous to question The Messiah after all... :rolleyes:
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2010