1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Ahh...another Bills/Fish day in the NFL!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by polishshooter, Sep 17, 2006.

1. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

And the FISH got SQUISHED,

God is in Heaven and all is right with the world!:D :D :D
  2. southernshooter

southernshooter New Member

3. gunfreakboy

gunfreakboy New Member

What a game it was. A truck hit a pole and took out half the city's cable so we all had to scramble to find some rabbit ears to watch the game. It was well worth it and it appears that there is some hope for the team this year. Us Bills fans have always has a particular dislike for the Dolphins so it is great pleasure to see them get squished.
  4. polishshooter

HEY GFB, I hope you were doin' some wings while you were waiting...:D

At least YOU got to see some of it, all I could do was follow it on NFL.com and try to see the highlights...

You know, the Bills could go 2-14 and as long as BOTH wins were the Dolphins, I'd be happy...

(OK, 4-12, throw in some New Jersey Jets too......);)

My daughter works for Q95 in Indy,and shes under ORDERS to get me tickets for the Bills game iin the Dome...I'd like to see Denney have about the same day against Manning as he did against Culpepper....:p :D
  5. gunfreakboy

gunfreakboy New Member

no wings today but I did have some ribs with Franks red hot on them. That stuff is the best, not too hot and tastes great. I have to admit I don't really get into football but always watch the Bills. This makes me ask a question which may seem stupid but, who is Denney.
  6. polishshooter

Ryan Denney? Defensive End? Sacked Culpepper 3 times today?:) :) :) Doing his BEST Bruce Smith impersonation....:p Yeah, even the rookie FS Ko Simpson got a sack too, they were coming ALL day, and blocked that punt too at a GOOD time....

I don't think they'll score too many points, at least for a few more games until they get McGahee on track, and Losman starts hitting some long ones to Evans, but it's good to see DEFENSE and SPECIAL TEAMS show up again....it's about TIME.

And it's even MORE surprising the D is so good with Troy Vincent and TKO Spikes out....but Vincent being hurt might be not so bad, it will get Simpson some playing time FAST, he'll get burnt a few times until he learns the pro game, but he'll have a bunch of PICKS too, plus the boy can HIT....:D
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2006
  7. Bills? Fishes? Sheesh, what's next, the Fort Wayne Fortresses or the Los Angels Liberals? Now, if they had a football team called the Georgia Glocks or the Minneapolis Mausers, I might take an interest. :D
  8. berto64

berto64 Active Member

I'd support the Boise 1911's or Winchester '73's.
  9. polishshooter

Hey, PS, The Buffalo Bills? named after THE Buffalo Bill and his 'Wild West" shows? And contrary to popular belief, Dallas did NOT bring back the "Shotgun" to pro-Football...BUFFALO did it in 66-67 when both Jack Kemp AND Daryl Lamonica got hurt and they put in a "Disaster QB" named Ed Rutkowski that said he wanted time to at least SEE the guys that were going to kill him....:p

Thats as close as you will probably GET to guns in pro-TV sports, especially after the NBA made DC change it's name from the BULLETS to the WIZARDS...:cool:

Of course, I guess the silver lining in all those clouds when Kentucky stole the Buffalo Braves NBA team when I was in High School and a BIG Biils-Braves-Sabres fan is I didn't have to go through any "PC" crap about INDIAN names...:mad: Of course NOW they are the Golden State "Warriors..."

At least in Hockey we still have the SABRES, of course, the PC crowd prolly hasn't yet figured out THAT was a weapon too....(Gasp!):p
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2006