1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Ahhhh... Makes You Feel Good!

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

AntiqueDr
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (8/8/02 4:17:41 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All
    ezSupporter
    Ahhhh... Makes You Feel Good!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rebuilt a Model 700 for a customer a couple of months ago. Went from 7mm Rem Mag to 7mm STW in the same barrel and rebedded the action into the wood. Existing custom stock that had been bedded several times over and enough wood had been hogged out of the barrel channel that by the time I got through rebedding the way I like it, a BUNCH of glass was showing. It was NOT a pretty job and I was hesitant about turning it back over to the customer.

He came back in today to pick up a Sharps we'd ordered in for him and brought a target he had shot with the Remington. 5 shots into 8/10"... at 200 yards.

Now his buddies are wanting rifles built... like I've got time...

hehehehe
    We Buy Guns! 1 - 100, Antique or Modern!
    www.apaxenterprises.com
    Master Dealer for Kimber, Wilson Combat and Dan Wesson

kdub01
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (8/8/02 10:51:06 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: Ahhhh... Makes You Feel Good!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Always said - "A little glass never hurt anyone!"
    "Keep Off The Ridgeline"

Xracer
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (8/9/02 7:34:10 am)
    Handsome is as handsome does.......nice goin' Doc!

HondoJohn6508
    V.I.P. Member
    (8/9/02 8:04:03 pm)
    "FORM FOLLOWS FUNCTION" Way to go DOC!!!!!!