Air Jordans mob mentality and violence????

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fordtrucksforever, Dec 23, 2011.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

i've a few collections of bits and bob's .. but never ever have i seen a ruckus like that to do with any of my interests , gun's knives , bikes , cars , tools , never

the tally i can figure is 8 shootings, 130 injuries , 2 rapes ( sexual assaults so maybe its only a grab on a largish butt to move it .. i dunno) millions of dollars in police and store costs

and as for costs the new nikes are $500 a pair here so come to australia to complain on prices .. but folks dont attack each other over sneakers , folks dont bash women to move them out of lines , or use areosols as flame throwers to scare folks outta their place in lines .. that to me is war zone stuff

if this is all acceptable to you , fine , but to me , it's a scene out of a SHTF movie where folks be looking for food or such , not sneakers so they can be trendy or fashionable

but i suppose when an average IQ is less that the shoe size they be buying/stealing /commiting crimes for .. these things are bound to be accepted , just so sad eh, these folks have no real idea what is really important in life ..
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  2. Blackshirts

Blackshirts Well-Known Member

And this relates to my post how? When did I say violence over shoes was acceptable? In fact I do believe I posted agreeing about the craziness of the violence and did not post anything negative toward the comments made about it. The comments I referred to said nothing of violence. They directly questioned spending that much money on shoes when they themselves have spent as much if not more on something of their interest.
  3. Awtoman

Awtoman Active Member

I re-read the entire thread, and there is only a casual mention of the price of the shoes. 99% of the posts were about the behaviour surrounding the acquisition of the shoes. There seems to be an attempt to divert the conversation from the behaviour of the individuals trying to obtain said shoes, which most people here find to be ridiculous, violent, and undefendable, to a minor issue of the price of the shoes, that no one really cares about.

Title of thread: Air Jordans mob mentality and violence

Not Title of thread: Are our young people paying too much for shoes and what do we do about it?

Tom
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  4. Juker

Juker New Member

My thoughts, clarified:

There are people in this world who think it is acceptable behavior to break down doors and trample others just to get a pair of overpriced, hideously ugly shoes.

Imagine, when the SHTF, what they are willing to do to get a loaf of bread or a can of beans.
  5. AL MOUNT

AL MOUNT Active Member

Cleaning my Thompson in The Foothills of the Ozark
    The Urban areas may be full of guns...
    But the countryside if full of Marksmen.

I will create T's and items with that on it.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

my comment was not about the price so much , heck we get ripped off here daily so the price they pay there would be cheap here ,

my comment relates to your post no way , but it does object to any parralell you may see between idiots like that who busted broke bashed to get shoes and comparing them to me and others here

we dont do what they do for our hobby , heck most folks dont do that if their life depended on it

but you wish to compare the rabble with gun owners and so there is the relation to your quote and my objection.

i aint rabble defend them all you want but you compare me to those ignorant , criminal monkeys i saw in the video's and say whats the difference , i'll bloody well tell you the difference ! your wrong , i tried to do it politely ( with sarcasm i admit) , now its bluntly , YOUR WRONG!

i defy you to show me one person here , a gun owner , collector . who would act like that !

compare folks like us to a bunch of fashion crazed idiots ,!!!

compare yourself if you wish , but putting me or mine on the same level as them , you sir are lookin for a fight .. and here i stand

DO NOT PUT ME ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THOSE FREAKED OUT TWEAKED OUT BABOONS

( no offence meant to monkeys, i mean just how they acted trampling people like there was a fire behind em sheeesh )

folks should not act like that , and over shoes?? i say where's the MG's ??
  7. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

Im not about to pay that price for what look to me to be clown shoes. bozos shoes should be worth a friggin mint!
  8. Blackshirts

Obviously didn't even read what I posted... I clearly stated, more than once, that the comments on the violence and such are valid and that the separate comments that were ONLY directed at the price were what I commented on. The only person comparing them is you. I made no parallel between the violent shoe grabbers and peaceful gun buyers as that was not what was presented in the statements I spoke of. Feel free to read into it all you want, but no matter how many times you want to pretend I stated that it will never be true.
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

oh i'm sorry i dont get it i'm just a total moron eh

we have our toys they have there and all the rest is fine

and i totally missed the bit where you talked about the violence ..

just shoot me i guess , like they did at innocent shoppers and passers by

how about a aerosol can and lighter like the youtube video shows setting 5 womens hair on fire ??

but just at me for getting it soooo wrong

and for only owning non collectable shoes

Attached Files:

10. Blackshirts

In regard to the violence...
  11. Blackshirts

12. hunterfisher

hunterfisher New Member

I buy my sneakers at, Wal-Mart. $12.00. I'm no fool.
  13. Blackshirts

Costco. Shoes and a gas can of hot sauce.