1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

AK STOCK SCREWS

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

zombiedawg
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/27/01 11:25:02 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del All AK STOCK SCREWS
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I messed the screw up that goes in the top of stock.
    Any ideas where to find a replacement?
    It is a MAK-90 SPORTER

AGunguy
    (10/27/01 11:40:24 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: AK STOCK SCREWS
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dang, I seen 'em somewhere, but can't remember if it was in the shotgun news or one of them AK parts places like Tapco,com or CDNN. I'll look around for you.

GG

zombiedawg
    V.I.P. Member
    (10/28/01 8:08:00 am)
    Of course I saw plenty of them before I needed one. I don't feel like buying a $200 parts kit just to find one though.
    Thanks for your help.
    RANGE ME

AGunguy
    (10/28/01 12:28:35 pm)
    Hah! Found 'em on the internet with www.tapco.com, go to the rifles and then to the AK/Mac parts, scroll down until you see stock screws...only 69 cents each.

If you still can't find them, I'll look for your addy and email the page to you.

Gunguy