Al and Joe

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by Gunfyter, Jun 11, 2003.

1. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

Al and Joe are bungee-jumping one day. Al says to Joe, "You know, we could make a lot of money running our own bungee-jumping service in Mexico. They don't have it there."

Joe thinks this is a great idea, so they pool their money and buy everything they'll need: a tower, an elastic cord, insurance, etc.

They travel to Mexico and begin to set up on the square. As they are constructing the tower, a crowd begins to assemble.

Slowly, more and more people gather to watch them at work. When they had finished, there was such a crowd they thought it would be a good idea to give
    a demonstration.

So Al jumps. He bounces at the end of the cord, but when he comes back up Joe notices that he has a few cuts and scratches. Unfortunately, Joe isn't able to catch him, and he falls again, bounces and comes back up again. This time, he is bruised and bleeding. Again Joe misses him.

Al falls again and bounces back up. This time he comes back pretty messed up: he's got a couple of broken bones and the cuts and scratches have become deep gashes. His whole body is bruised, and
    he is barely conscious.

Luckily, Joe finally catches him this time and says, "What the hell happened? Was the cord too long?"

Barely able to speak, Al gasps, "No the bungee cord was fine. It was the crowd.

What the heck is a piƱata?"
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

3. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

Ok SM, where is the library of emoticons? You and SG seem to have your own private stash, so how about sharing?
  4. SouthernMoss

Yeah, every time I find a good one, SG steals it from me!! [​IMG] [​IMG] He seems to especially like my curtsy girl, which was a special gift to me from Piggy.
    [​IMG]

I have mine stored at my personal webspace, but SG has a sticky down in the Test Forum that has a bunch that he's accumulated.... including the ones he stole from me![​IMG]
  5. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

Well the, since all is fair in love and war, I guess I'll drop by and see what I can make off with.
  6. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

Whew, that's quite an array. I'd admit to not being the most knowledgeable when it comes to this stuff, so do you go to the test forum folder each time and copy/paste the one you want?
  7. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

So Mo...[​IMG]...Gunfyter...Just open a second window to TFF... [​IMG]... [​IMG]
  8. SouthernMoss

SG, I see you've been snooping in my emoticon stash again.... bet you even stole the one of the girl in the bikini throwing kisses. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  9. Smokin Guns

Smokin Guns New Member

Hey!

Sheet!...Where is it?...gunna go on "Patrol" now!...[​IMG]
  10. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

SG, told you I was PC challenged. Got the second window open, right click "copy" the emoticom. Go to paste but nothing is there. Whaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssssssssup?
  11. SouthernMoss

Gunfyter, when you right-click on the image, go to Properties. Highlight and copy the Url for the image. Then in your message composition window, click the IMG button and paste the URL into the prompt that comes up.
  12. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

Thanky. I keep on, one of these days I'm gonna be a SPERT. :D
  13. swanshot

swanshot New Member

hey this works!!!!!
    Now all I godda do is get some of my own
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2003