Al Gore-The Rest of the Story

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by Terry_P, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

I guess you grow apart when there's a third person between you.

http://scarlett-journey.net/2010/06/16/al-gore-affair-story/

Have former Vice President Al Gore and Laurie David, ex-wife of Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm creator Larry David, been having an affair for the last two years?

That’s the allegation of the prominent celebrity gossip tabloid.

Al Gore split from wife Tipper after 40 years of marriage earlier this month, news that shocked to some public who largely viewed the Gore union as an perfect marriage.

There have been extremely handful of particulars, rumored or confirmed, about the nature with the split. Until nowadays, when Star said that Al Gore and Laurie David are sleeping together.

Al has supposedly been obtaining an affair with Laurie, who divorced Larry David in 2007 amid reports she slept using the caretaker of their Martha’s Vineyard home.

taken from:
  2. bcj1755

bcj1755 New Member

I'm sure he did it to save the planet.
  3. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

Why would we believe anything in The Star? Isn't that a gossip paper?
  4. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

Other gossip papers have broken big stories in the past. The John Edwards affair was broken by the National Enquirer. The alleged mistress is denying this, of course. She has already been caught in a lie regarding the affair that caused her divorce. I was thinking there was something like this going on as soon as I heard about the split. Folks who've been married 40 years just don't divorce. They would have been so used to each others "eccentricities" by this point that they would have believed them themselves...
  5. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Kind of an inconvient truth for him.
  6. Terry_P

Terry_P New Member

Fox is where I first heard it so I'm guessing they had corroboration.
  7. wpage

wpage Active Member

There goes old Al burning up his carbon credits...
  8. rentalguy1

rentalguy1 Former Guest

What I find most odd is that there are two women on the planet that would have sex with the man...
  9. lawdawg

lawdawg Member

Frankly I've always wondered about ol' Al; he always seemed a little effeminate to me. When I first heard about his divorce, my first thought was that he finally came out of the closet. Maybe not in light of this.
  10. pinecone70

pinecone70 Active Member

Ha! I nearly snorted lemonade out my nose!! :eek:
  11. lentz

lentz Former Guest

I don't care for Gore,but what's the big deal here?We've all had affairs,or wanted too!
  12. noslolo

noslolo New Member

Look its one thing to want someone outside of your marriage, it's a whole other thing to act on it.
  13. lentz

lentz Former Guest

Jesus said "If you lust in your heart, you've commited adultry already".
  14. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

MSM has gotten so bad that the tabloids have passed them up in accuracy in reporting the news. Fox still has credibility,

Agree with Rental guy. Must be more defective women out there than I thought.

Wonder if he is now so discredited over Global Warming that the powers that be no longer protect him. Question. Why is he now being thrown to the dogs? This has been under wraps for quite a while.
  15. 199er

199er New Member

Trouble 45-70.................Thats a very good question. I'm hopeful that question will be answered shortly.

Also, I wonder what Tipper was up to when Al's Global Warming travels made him a "geographical batchelor" ???????????????????????????????????????????

Anyone else curious???????