1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Al Qaeda never existed.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mr. Nameless, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

The BBC claims that there was no Al Qaeda before 9/11 and Bin Laden only used the name once he realised the US starting describing him as the head of this organisation.

While it is understood that Bin Laden used his immense wealth to finance the war in Afghanistan against the Soviets, financed building and development projects like in Sudan, gave money to various militant groups that approached, he had no supreme control of a wide ranging network of terrorists nor did this network actually exist.

It seems that the US hoped to tie in its various interest around the world and the associated conflicts as one issue to wage an ongoing war easily packaged and saleable to the US public.

So if this position by the BBC is true the question is what portion of the official version of 9/11 is untrue?

It could be argued that even though Al Qaeda does not exist, bin Laden was involved in financing or even organising groups, loosely affiliated to him, to attack the US.

Further still, it is possible that the Bush administration were ostensibly telling the truth of bin Laden's involvement in the terrorist attack and wished to take advantage to employ the 'politics of fear' to sustain the military industrial complex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-hYorNi0nA&feature=player_embedded
  2. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

there was a video 2 days after sept11 were osama claimed he had nothing to do with 9/11 and also the FBI was looking for osama before 9/11 and he needed kidney surgery so he was taken to an american run hospital in Dubai and the CIA knew so why didnt they just detain him there he was still a criminal for the USS cole bombing so wtf
  3. GatorDude

GatorDude New Member

Al Queda is easier to say than "Osama's Merry Band of Muslim Lunatics who enjoying blowing stuff up." Osama's network had to be identified one way or another so that it could be discussed and dealt with appropriately.

There are a lot of conspiracy theories surrounding Bin Laden and things that our politicians and military leaders could have done better. However, the most important conspiracy is that Osama Bin Laden and his supporters attacked the United States on numerous occasions and on 9/11. The 9/11 attacks were a real bona fide conspiracy by Muslim fanatics against our country.

I believe that alot of the conspiracy theories claiming that 9/11 was done by the U.S. government are part of a deliberate disinformation campaign by anti-American groups in the Middle East. They want us to stop supporting the troops and to stop supporting efforts to defeat Bin Laden and his allies. Given the choice between believing an American President or a foreign intelligence operation, I'll give an American President the benefit of the doubt.:cool:
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  4. Mr. Nameless

Mr. Nameless New Member

9/11 was actualy Saudi Arabians and the Israeli Mafia. I personaly don't even know why we are in Iraq, and I'm still going over there.
  5. Rocket J Squirl

Rocket J Squirl New Member

WoW a Liberal time machine, its now Sept 10th, 2001
  6. glocknut

glocknut New Member

No kidding...

Israeli mafia... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

mike
    gn
  7. SpazFreak1911

SpazFreak1911 New Member

lol Mr.nameless i can tell you it was extremist muslims who pulled this off what i dont understand was what in the world were they thinking, they were fighting isreal and blah blah blah then all the sudden attack america it was like a sucker punch and now there paying for it with there countries being blown apart and thats there own damn fault
  8. Suwannee Tim

Suwannee Tim New Member

I don't know why it took so long to figure this out. It only took months to figure out the Soviet Union wasn't really a threat.

It's not hard really, you get some academics together, they confer, they conclude, they write papers. Their peers review the papers, agree with the conclusions, write some more papers, the press picks it up.....done. History is re-written.
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2009
  9. Skipper

Skipper Active Member

10. TranterUK

TranterUK Guest

If anyone has proof any particular group was was fully or partly responsible for attacks on civilian targets, such as that on the twin towers, it is their duty to bring that proof to the notice of the authorities without delay.

If they do not have proof they should not go around announcing it. For one thing it wastes the valuable and hard pressed time of those actually trying to do something about it. For another it helps protect those who were responsible by further muddying the water. Unless that is the persons intent?

As I think my American colleagues might say 'put up or shut up'.

Incidentally, Mr Nameless you say your going over there? Well good luck to to you. I have spent some time in the region myself and wish you well on your deployment.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2009
  11. Trouble 45-70

Trouble 45-70 New Member

And then the Cheshire cat disappeared except for its smile and that too was soon gone. BOHICA. Now is the time to strike, our misleaders are out to lunch.
  12. GMFWoodchuck

GMFWoodchuck New Member

bla bla bla. Al qaeda exists. It's a financial structure set up by Osama Bin Laden for his Jihad against America. No, it's not an organized army like the Russian, Chinese, or our own. It's an international guerrilla ring theologically run by Bin Laden. Iraq has nothing to do with Al Qaeda. The Iraq war has to do with keeping Iran weak, getting rid of the muderous Hussein, chemical weapons (which we know for an absolute fact existed since they have been USED) and keeping the oil flowing. Irag and Al Qaeda/Afganistan are two separate issues and for some odd reason people can't comprehend that. They have as much to do with each other as Somalia and Legos.
  13. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Thanks you just saved me lots of typing:)
    Any one that thinks Al Qaeda isn't real is dumb as a box of rocks.
  14. kingchip

kingchip New Member

Or would that be, as dumb as a stack of Somali Legos???
  15. 358 winchester

358 winchester *TFF Admin Staff*

Now that was funny kingchip