Alabama Boat Launch video

Discussion in 'The Pump House Saloon' started by RunningOnMT, Jul 9, 2012.

1. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Plus 1-

I know a whole bunch of out Blessed south as been cursed after people from the north moved here & began implementing all their political, socioeconomic and secular beliefs & restrictions.

Memphis, Atlanta, Birmingham, Jackson, Little Rock, Charlotte, Charleston and a whole bunch of once GREAT cities of the south have almost been completely destroyed because of the virus of progressive liberalism that came down from the north.

Even our wonderful vacation spots of Gatlinburg, Myrtle Beach & almost every city on the Gulf Coast & Atlantic seaboard are suffering from this terrible disease.

-
  2. Frogtop

Frogtop New Member

There was once a nice little town called Cary near Raleigh in North Carolina. Now the old folk say the word Cary is an acronym. It stands for Containment Area for Retired yankees.;) Now it's ruint.
  3. lawdawg

lawdawg Member

Nope! That was clearly Auburn folks. You can tell because, as usual, they underestimated the "Tide" again, and got swamped under by the "Tide". In fact, they almost got completely washed away by the "Tide". Did you see how that "Tide" rolled over them?

In all seriousness, I doubt that video was shot in Alabama. I know of no beaches here that has vehicle access.

-
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2012
  4. ozo

ozo Well-Known Member

Gotta luv it......
  5. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

Southern Born,Southern Proud. :D
  6. Frogtop

Frogtop New Member

Those are the illiterate ones with the caps. Usually ex-football players or poly sci grads. Actually, the majority of cap wearers have never attended a class of any kind.
  7. geds

geds New Member

Down here in Alabama we have concrete devices called boat ramps that we use. I don't know of anyone that drives onto a beach to launch a boat!
  8. hkruss

hkruss Active Member

Touche', Lawdog!

For the benefit of the 'Bama fans here, that word is pronounced "TOO-shay", not, "touch-eee"!!! :D;)

Romt, it's all good. I knew you didn't mean anything by it!!! ;)

If we can't laugh at ourselves, well ... we can always laugh at the 'Bammers! (U of Al. fans). :na-na::ya:

Just stirrin' the pot!!!

9. geds

geds New Member

Amen and WDE!
  10. Bobitis

Bobitis Guest

Since we're Yankee bashing, y'all might as well bash me as well.
    Born and raised in 'Warshington' :rolleyes: State.

Dad was born in Texas, traveled the world in the military (lied about his age to enter), and swore that WA was the most beautiful place on earth. So much so that he settled here and started his family.

Although I was born here, my blood his half Texan. :mad:

I'd say that gives me the advantage. Half of me won the war, and the other half refuses to give up. :D

I may have 50 relatives in yankee country, but half of us come from the same stock. I'd bet that I've a couple hundred relatives in the south that would gladly take any of us in. I'd call that a small army.

Be careful who ya bash, cuz ya never know where they bleed from.

As fer the video; it coulda come from anywhere. Sadly, we can't harness the energy created by ignorance. That wouldn't be 'green'. :rolleyes:

Or would it?
  11. JUNKKING

JUNKKING Active Member

Every truck that went in to rescue the explorer was a POS to begin with. The tractors were the only things worth saving and the explorer.
  12. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

You'l get no bashing from me Bob. I have a couple of step brothers up your way. One lives in Seattle & the other in Portland. The Pacific NW among the most beautiful places on God's Earth. But, I don't think I could stand living up there.

You guys are heroes to me. :D

-
  13. clamman

clamman Member

That reminded me of a adventure I had back in my single days. I took a girl to a deserted boat ramp for some "fun." I parked as close to the shore as possible so I couldn't be seen from the road. Well after we did the deed, it was time to leave. The damm car wouldn't start! Then to add insult to injury I found out that we got there on low tide and it was coming in! We had to walk for several miles until we saw a car coming. There were three guys in it thank God. When we got back the tide was half way up the radiator! We pulled it out in the nick of time. One of the guys asked what was wrong with it and I told him no spark. He cut a wire from my speakers and showed me the ballast resistor on the firewall and said that's the problem. He jumped it with that wire and she fired right up! Heck of a evening but she was fine and it was worth it!