Alabama Turkey Hunts

Discussion in 'Disabled Hunters & Shooters Forum' started by Marlin, Feb 16, 2006.

1. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

CSOA is now booking spring turkey hunts for March and April 2006. Anyone interested in a hunt can contact them by any of the means below. They will be filming a lot of their hunts this season, so if you come, be prepared to be turned into a television or video star. We will also be having some VERY experienced guest guides, former Alabama state and World Champion callers, coming in at various times of the season.

If you are lucky enough to get paired off with these guys you are in for a treat!

We have special all-inclusive trip pricing on the turkey hunts page of our website. Just visit http://csoutfitters.org/turkeyhunts for more info. We are beginning to fill up, so book your trip as soon as possible! Look forward to seeing everyone in camp this spring!

In answer to an inquiry about scholarships I [Marlin] made, Keith writes that:

"All of our hunts and disabled hunters are eligible for scholarships. You just simply complete the form on the website, e-mail us it to us for review and then scholarships are awarded based on who we feel needs the most assistance. Thanks for your question, I hope that I have answered it well enough. Feel free to contact me at anytime!"

"STAY in the HUNT"

Keith Jordan
    Executive Director
    Challenged Sportsmen's Outfitters of Alabama
    334-774-0154
    keith@csoutfitters.org