Alaska's largest newspaper endorses Obama

Discussion in 'The Constitutional & RKBA Forum' started by armedandsafe, Oct 26, 2008.

1. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081026/ap_on_el_pr/alaska_endorsement;_ylt=AoBWgssoSHPuYKjK77S4HJ9h24cA

Pops
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2008
  2. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

That is probably true, as his croneys caused it.

Pops
  3. artabr

artabr New Member

Exactly. :mad:

Art
  4. bonkerpro

bonkerpro New Member

It appears to me that they are playing both ends against the middle. "We affirm Sarah but think McCain is not the best choice."

This is the typical psychobabble BS and double talk that illustrates perfectly the premise that liberalism is a mental disorder. It also drives home the point that there is merit in being disliked by the right people; +1 again for Sarah.

Come election day, I'll take Sarah Palin's inexperience and core values over Obama's glib talk and elusive core.
  5. armedandsafe

armedandsafe Guest

From my firsthand experience with that newspaper staff, the biggest lie was "...our sober view ..."

Pops
  6. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

Can we also add that the label "inexperience" belongs on BOTH OF THEM!
  7. bonkerpro

bonkerpro New Member

Fine by me. My thought was that it is not inexperience that weighs most heavily in my concerns about Obama, but I do see your point.

Put another way, my observation is that inexperienced leaders with a strong set of integritious values and who are thrust into challenging roles will make the right moves based on their gut. I would trust Sarah's potential at making the right call over his.
  8. CampingJosh

CampingJosh Well-Known Member

I agree wholly on both points. I just think it's funny that Obama is now considered "experienced" by the media.
  9. Vladimir

Vladimir New Member

Oh ****, are we back to caring about Alaska? I just can't keep up, Palin is from Alaska, she must be backwoods... oh wait Alaskans had a huge anti-Palin rally, they must be really enlightened... Alaksa has oil- well it always was my favorite state... oh wait they want to drill for it in the wilderness, what the hell are they thinking up there...

Maybe instead of a terrorist watch meter, we need a "Do we like Alaska today" meter...
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2008
  10. bonkerpro

bonkerpro New Member

I am fed up past description with the media, and I hope their fair-haired wonder child and his raving democratic and media psychopants are defeated in a landslide come 11/4.

Not a cliff hanger.

Not even a substantial majority.

But a landslide -- a slam-dunk, can't be mistaken, not even worth tying up in court tally of votes.

The experience will be good for him...

Eh?
  11. Skyhook

Skyhook New Member

*Newspapers* once actually reported news.

Imagine.

An endorsement of a politician by a *newspaper* today is a very predictable business. The *newspapers* are almost 100% headed up by journalism majors (read far-left Marxists) from the drug-soaked 60s and 70s.

So, a *newspaper* endorses Obama... :rolleyes:
  12. KING64

KING64 New Member

I would not consider an endorsement by the Anchorage Daily News anything more than another lock step action by the predominantly liberal media. I will say, however, that I have been to Alaska a number of times and have found the Anchorage Daily News handy for wrapping my daily catch of fish.
  13. ponycar17

ponycar17 Active Member

This is the way I see it, barring the offense of english-majors and other media arts types...

I went into a conservative field of study, realizing that the job options were plenty but not glamorous and likely would not make me rich. This is the science of mitigating risks in the pursuit of education and employment...

Liberal arts majors, like the ones employed by this Alaskan rag, took the chance of majoring in their field of study, as many other deadhead liberals, knowing fully that they stood only a slight chance of making a living in the face of mounting student loan debt. They would either be millionaire journalists for NBC or be pouring coffee at the local Starbucks while showing off their latest lizard tattoo to the local Scientologist leader. They chose to take the chance, despite logic, and some succeeded (but very few). These folks, who spat at logic in college are now making the decision for whom their industry (and the whole should support) for the highest office in the United States. :rolleyes:

Who do you trust?... Someone who decided a risk was worth it in college while knitting their hemp skirt and thumbing their nose at drug tests while studying poetry or the millions throughout the US who have worked hard and made intelligent decisions throughout life and still vote for Conservatives?...

Personally, I don't gamble on economic success. Perhaps we shouldn't trust the advice of career gamblers... So says the anal engineer... :eek:

;)