1. Get Gear'd Up! Enter to WIN $1000 in gear!

Please Click Here for full details and to enter. You will need to be registered and logged in to view the details and to participate.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

Alito Hearings (Teddy Kennedy)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 22WRF, Jan 11, 2006.

1. 22WRF

22WRF Well-Known Member

If you watched Teddys rant today I hope you noticed how bad his hands were shaking.

What is you opinion of the cause of the shaking hands?

A He needed a drink

B He as some from of Palsey?
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2006
  2. Jay

Jay New Member

He was probably having a little internal hissy-fit, cause he wasn't getting his own way. Some of these fools are really steppin' in it. I guess they're so full of themselves, they can't comprehend gettin' verbally whipped.
  3. res1b3uq

res1b3uq New Member

If I was hiring and firing in the senate, "Teddy" would be the first to go, just ahead of John McCain.
  4. Kimber Man

Kimber Man New Member

Ted needs a drink of water......

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  5. flopshot

flopshot New Member

of all the possible creatures on earth to question the morals of a prospective supreme court justice. that sob must have crust made of magma to even open his hypocritical mouth let alone try to engage his pickled brain. makes me puke
  6. Marlin

Marlin *TFF Admin Staff Chief Counselor*

DTs, along with deteriorating, from the drinking and drugs, health.....
  7. berto64

berto64 Active Member

The coach of the Chapaquidic Swim Team has been pickled for way too long. I think the "palsy" has finally got ahold of his a$$.

Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish!
  8. Well, perhaps he's shaking because he knows that when Alito is confirmed, most, if not all, of his agenda will end up as dead as his former girl friend. Besides, Confucius say: "one cannot soar with eagles if one drink like fish!" :p
  9. LDBennett

LDBennett Well-Known Member

I find these hearings informative on the law (good civics lessons) but repulsive in the Dem's attacks. These bozos (with Ted Kennedy at the front of the line) only seem interesting in making Alito look bad with false accusations, inuendos, and out right lies. The Dems are so pissed off at loosing the presidency twice and control of both the House and the Senate that they have given up on serving America and have concentrated on destroying Republicans and their appointments.

Politics in America today is so disappointing! We have killers like Ted Kennedy trying to give Alioto lession in ethics and every Democrat trying to make every Republican including President Bush look bad. We have liberals like Hilary becoming a representative to a state she did not even regualrly live in. We have anti-gunner/pro-abortionist like Fienstein sitting in congress for years, trying to destroy our constitutional rights every congressional session. Most of these politician have been in Washington too long for our good. The system is corrupt (not nearly as bad as the rest of the world, but bad none the less) and is focused on self preservation of incumbants from either party. I guess once you get on the political gravy train it is hard to jump off. I sure wish I knew what the silver bullet was and who had it so we could fix this problem! Unfortunately most Americans are so self centered ("I want mine, regardless") that the voters surely won't change anything.

LDBennett
  10. polishshooter

polishshooter Active Member

I've got Teddy AND KKK Bird on my "Death Game" list for '06 that we write up and seal away on New Years eve until next New Years eve, I figure that liver just CAN'T last much longer! (Even though if they DO croak in '06 I only get one point each...you ALWAYS score more picking younger celebrities, like rappers...)

But then again I had them both on it LAST year too, and they didn't come through for me, just like a liberal, can't count on them for NOTHING!

Come to think of it, I've had Justice Stevens on it for a few years too, what's WITH these old geezer Liberals, don't they EVER buy the farm? Or are they all already too 'pickled.'?
  11. rangerruck

rangerruck New Member

god bless ready teddy. when he came to washington, he had a prez for a brother an a.g. for another brother, and an ambassador at large bascially for a father. the dems had 67 seats in the senate, and i think a 90 seat advantage in the house. It has been all downhill for them since he got there, so i am torn. do we say , yes please stay and make a fool out of yourself and your party for as long as you live, or do we say Mass. people, wake up! how do you keep voting for this utter fool, flat earth, chenowith man?
  12. inplanotx

inplanotx New Member

I think Teddy is leading the implosion of the Democraps along with help from Schumer, Feinstein and Billary. It's good to watch! ;)
  13. I agree, inplano. The far-lefters are so out of touch with mainstream America that it almost becomes comical at times, it would, that is, if their antics didn't raise my blood pressure every time I hear one of them comment on anything. We should count ourselves fortunate indeed that these two vacancies on the Supreme Court came about during Bush's administration, instead of Clinton's!
  14. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

Is not that the truth. :( :mad:
  15. res1b3uq

res1b3uq New Member

Hey, guys, don't forget about old John "reporting for duty" Kerry. He ran from the Kong, and he would run from the Arabs.