ALL FOUR TIRES SLASHED!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ryan42, Oct 5, 2012.

1. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Obviousley my daughter pissed off a group of girls which used to be her friends.They started making death threats on facebook and twitter towards her.Things like im gonna kill you,im gonna cut you and put you in stitches.yadayada.Then same thing with text messages.I told my daughter not to respond to any of them.The next day one of the girls walked in to my daughters place of work and pushed her.The police were called but did nothing but go talk to them.Two hrs later 2 more girls came in and were ordered to leave and the police were called.This time I was there and when I told the cops that they were making death threats online.The cop said we cant do anything about the online stuff.He said just stay away from the girls.Well around midnight I get home from the hospital from seeing the wife which by the way now has pnemonia.I go to sleep and get a call at 4am from my daughter and she tells me they slashed all 4 of her tires.Kids are great aernt they.I was so mad I told her you run with the dogs ya get fleas.I told her I was very dissappointed in her that she would even have friends like these.If they would listen to there parents they could save alot of grief.What the idiot girls dont realize is the dont just hurt heather but now there hurting mom and dad.Im at my whitts end let me tell ya.
  2. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

wow how old is she
  3. mjp28

mjp28 Well-Known Member

Geeeezzzzz already!

Try any hold it together, will insurance cover any of this?

And count to 10 or 100 if you need to....good luck.
  4. hstout1143

hstout1143 Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear of your trouble.
  5. Willie

Willie Active Member

Maybe you could try not to blame her. She wouldn't be the first to use poor judgement in picking her friends. Now maybe she thinks her friends hate her and you do too. Have you ever made a mistake with picking friends? Think how she feels. Bad enough and now her dad is mad too. WOW. Who would you think should stand by her in a time of trouble? Not these friends and now not her dad too. Shame on you. You are supposed to be smarter than that.
  6. watsisname

watsisname Member

I understand how frustrated you must be but remember your daughter is the victim here and she needs you to be in her corner. Blaming her for having bad friends could just push her away from her loving Dad.
  7. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Now hang on before ya throw me under the bus.I never said I dont stand beside her.I said im disappointed.Far cry than not supporting her.Beth shes 21..put 800 dollars worth of tires on your daughters car and have them ruined and tell me you would be all understanding.If you said you wouldnt be your not being honest.We have evidence of who did this and I set up a meeting with are prosecuter for tuesday.Were going to prosecute on the grounds of assault,harrassment,criminal mischief and vandalising.Now tell me I dont stand behind her.
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  8. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

You obviously havent followed ryans troubles he has had with his daughter in the past and I think you made an uninformed statement on the subject which is understandable....anyhow, sorry you are having even more problems Ryan...
  9. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

shame u have to go through this Ryan maybe u should have a talk with her and see if she will open up and tell u why the girls are doing this
  10. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

first, a prayer for the wife. second, I'd pick up a game camera or a cheapo video system for outside your daughters place. rats like that always come back
  11. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Thanks DoubleD,Im always here for my children.Some people like to be there kids buddies but I believe you should be the Parent first.If that makes any sense.You are exacltly right Willie doesnt know anything about me and thats ok my friends here know what im talking about and thats all that matters. From what I gather when my daughter moved back home it made her roomate mad and one of the other girls is mad over an exboyfriend that now likes my daughter.So basicly theres six girls involved.They all were supposedly friends but now the six girls have all turned against her.Just like highschool drama but these kids are in there early twenties.Just to let you know how sick they are this is what happened today. My wife has a nurse named Cathy.Cathey is 62 years old and as sweet as can be.This afternoon she was at a nail salon getting her nails done and there was a young girl across the aisle from her talking on her cell phone.This is the conversation she overheard as well as everyone in the salon.( hey one of my friends sliced all heather stevens tires on her car.hahahaha I didnt do it but michelle did.And let me tell ya this is just the begining.Shes not done with her yet.Ya you know who heather is shes the one that her mom has a bad heart and is about to croc.Serve Heather right.)That was the whole conversation.Little did she know Cathy is Gennys nurse.How Cathy figured out who shes talking about is when she mentioned the mom with the heart problem.Busted Baby.Shes lucky Cathy didnt Smack the hell out of her but she kept quite and reported the conversation to the police officer.I am gonna prosecute as far as I can.Sorry for the long thread.But now you know what I do.
  12. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Good Idea Stumjumper and thanks for the prayers.
  13. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Prayers ongoing from here, Ryan.

Sorry to hear about that, and hope all goes well with the prosecution. That cannot be allowed to go on. Can your daughter go to some other where?
  14. mogunner

mogunner Active Member

The cops can TOO do something about online threats, they are just too ignorant and lazy to. The county prosecutor knows more than they do, obviously. It's a shame that so many LEO's get the job and don't bother to continue their education in the field, makes the good ones work twice as hard to cover their ineptitude.
  15. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I hope you get a turn of luck Ryan. Kids that age can get into all kinds of problems. I know I have 6 of them.
  16. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Ryan for the prosecutors info ( incase he's not tech savvy )

http://www.ai.org/legislative/ic/code/title35/ar45/ch2.html

Information Maintained by the Office of Code Revision Indiana Legislative Services Agency
    IC 35-45-2
    Chapter 2. Intimidation and Other Offenses Relating to Communications

IC 35-45-2-0.1
    Repealed
    (Repealed by P.L.63-2012, SEC.58.)

IC 35-45-2-1
    Intimidation
    Sec. 1. (a) A person who communicates a threat to another person, with the intent:
    (1) that the other person engage in conduct against the other person's will;
    (2) that the other person be placed in fear of retaliation for a prior lawful act; or
    (3) of causing:
    (A) a dwelling, a building, or another structure; or
    (B) a vehicle;
    to be evacuated;
    commits intimidation, a Class A misdemeanor.
    (b) However, the offense is a:
    (1) Class D felony if:
    (A) the threat is to commit a forcible felony;
    (B) the person to whom the threat is communicated:
    (i) is a law enforcement officer;
    (ii) is a judge or bailiff of any court;
    (iii) is a witness (or the spouse or child of a witness) in any pending criminal proceeding against the person making the threat;
    (iv) is an employee of a school corporation;
    (v) is a community policing volunteer;
    (vi) is an employee of a court;
    (vii) is an employee of a probation department; or
    (viii) is an employee of a community corrections program.
    (C) the person has a prior unrelated conviction for an offense under this section concerning the same victim; or
    (D) the threat is communicated using property, including electronic equipment or systems, of a school corporation or other governmental entity; and
    (2) Class C felony if, while committing it, the person draws or uses a deadly weapon.
    (c) "Threat" means an expression, by words or action, of an intention to:
    (1) unlawfully injure the person threatened or another person, or damage property;
    (2) unlawfully subject a person to physical confinement or restraint;
    (3) commit a crime;
    (4) unlawfully withhold official action, or cause such
    withholding;
    (5) unlawfully withhold testimony or information with respect to another person's legal claim or defense, except for a reasonable claim for witness fees or expenses;
    (6) expose the person threatened to hatred, contempt, disgrace, or ridicule;
    (7) falsely harm the credit or business reputation of the person threatened; or
    (8) cause the evacuation of a dwelling, a building, another structure, or a vehicle.
    As added by Acts 1976, P.L.148, SEC.5. Amended by Acts 1977, P.L.340, SEC.71; Acts 1981, P.L.300, SEC.3; P.L.183-1984, SEC.6; P.L.325-1985, SEC.1; P.L.242-1993, SEC.3; P.L.164-1993, SEC.12; P.L.1-1994, SEC.169; P.L.241-2001, SEC.3; P.L.175-2003, SEC.3; P.L.3-2006, SEC.2.
    IC 35-45-2-2
    Harassment; "obscene message" defined
    Sec. 2. (a) A person who, with intent to harass, annoy, or alarm another person but with no intent of legitimate communication:
    (1) makes a telephone call, whether or not a conversation ensues;
    (2) communicates with a person by telegraph, mail, or other form of written communication;
    (3) transmits an obscene message, or indecent or profane words, on a Citizens Radio Service channel; or
    (4) uses a computer network (as defined in IC 35-43-2-3(a)) or other form of electronic communication to:
    (A) communicate with a person; or
    (B) transmit an obscene message or indecent or profane words to a person;
    commits harassment, a Class B misdemeanor.
    (b) A message is obscene if:
    (1) the average person, applying contemporary community standards, finds that the dominant theme of the message, taken as a whole, appeals to the prurient interest in sex;
    (2) the message refers to sexual conduct in a patently offensive way; and
    (3) the message, taken as a whole, lacks serious artistic, literary, political, or scientific value.
    As added by Acts 1976, P.L.148, SEC.5. Amended by Acts 1977, P.L.340, SEC.72; Acts 1977, P.L.343, SEC.1; Acts 1978, P.L.82, SEC.4; P.L.216-1996, SEC.22.

IC 35-45-2-3
    Unlawful use of a communications medium; definitions
    Sec. 3. (a) A person who knowingly or intentionally:
    (1) refuses to yield a party line upon request by another person who states that he wishes to make an emergency call from a telephone on that party line;

(2) refuses to yield a Citizens Radio Service channel upon request by another person who states that he wishes to make an emergency call on that channel; or
    (3) obtains the use of a party line or Citizens Radio Service channel by falsely stating that he wishes to make an emergency call;
    commits unlawful use of a communications medium, a Class B misdemeanor.
    (b) "Party line" means a common telephone line for two (2) or more subscribers.
    (c) "Emergency call" means a telephone call or radio message in which the caller or sender reasonably believes that a human being or property is in jeopardy and that prompt summoning of aid is essential.
    As added by Acts 1976, P.L.148, SEC.5. Amended by Acts 1977, P.L.340, SEC.73; Acts 1977, P.L.343, SEC.2.
    IC 35-45-2-4
    Unlawful disclosure
    Sec. 4. (a) This section does not apply to an employee who discloses information under IC 35-33.5.
    (b) An employee of a telegraph company who knowingly or intentionally discloses the contents of a message sent or received, to a person other than a sender or receiver or authorized agent of either, commits unlawful disclosure, a Class A infraction.
    (c) An employee of a telephone company who knowingly or intentionally discloses the contents of a conversation over a line of the company commits unlawful disclosure, a Class A infraction.
    As added by Acts 1977, P.L.26, SEC.23. Amended by P.L.161-1990, SEC.4.

IC 35-45-2-5
    Interference with the reporting of a crime
    Sec. 5. A person who, with the intent to commit, conceal, or aid in the commission of a crime, knowingly or intentionally interferes with or prevents an individual from:
    (1) using a 911 emergency telephone system;
    (2) obtaining medical assistance; or
    (3) making a report to a law enforcement officer;
    commits interference with the reporting of a crime, a Class A misdemeanor.
    As added by P.L.71-2002, SEC.1.

How do I File a Threat Charge in Indiana?

Definition
    The definition of a threat according to Indiana Code 35-45-2-1-C is the "expression, by words or action, of intention to: unlawfully injure, damage property or constrain an individual..." The intimidation code lays out eight specifics of what is considered a threat. There are, however, different levels of a threat charges. The offense can be considered a Class A misdemeanor, a Class C or Class D felony. The highest of these charges is a Class C felony and those convicted face a prison sentence.

Filing Charges
    According to Indiana State Trooper Kathleen Zegaronski, in order to file charges a victim should contact local authorities in the jurisdiction where the threat occurred. Go to the police station or sheriff's office to fill out a complaint that lists the accused party by name and the nature of the threats that were made. Provide to authorities any evidence of the threat. The police will investigate the threat and charge the responsible party, if enough evidence exists. If there is an immediate danger, the victim should contact 911 for prompt police response.

After Charges Are Filed
    After charges are filed, the accused will stand trial. If you were the victim, speak with the prosecutor regarding filing a protection order against the accused as another form of protection. If the protection order is granted, the accused will need to stay a specified amount of distance away from the victim at all times. Victims are able to obtain a copy of the forms online and can fill it out with the assistance of a court clerk.

How do I File a Threat Charge in Indiana?
  17. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Sorry to hear.

You have to stop them from the drugs.

Try aa try everything, head docs, whatever, but do it till something works.

The other girls i cant say on a public forum. But what ever aggrivation they cause you, you need to cause them and their parents 10x as much.

4 of your tires 40 of theirs. You dont have 40 tires well what will equal that. See you might not want to take my advise, it could get you in trouble. This 10x formula btw is brought to you by Isreal. It has worked for them for many years.
  18. aa1911

aa1911 Active Member

hell yes the online threats count for something! save all emails/texts and print out a hard copy for your records. They for certain will hold up in any court

my best wishes to you, sorry to hear.

I +1 the game camera, I use one on my property (or maybe more?), perfect security camera really. I went spendy and got the Reconyx 950 but there are plenty cheaper ones out there that are covert enough. 32mb SD card and run on rechargeable AA's, hard to beat. Date and time stamp (and temp, hahaa) on them too.
  19. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Typicall hand a cop evidence and they drop it like a hot potato. You see this is not how they pick up criminals. Once a charge is filed aganist someone it is the routien traffic stop that cops depend on to pick up criminals.

You dont actually expect someone to take time out from eating donuts and reasearch a computer to actually see the threat do you? Thats not how its done.
  20. cycloneman

cycloneman Active Member

Hay Ryan why dont you use one of these bad girls computers and send a death threat to OOOOOO idont know someone high up maybe real high up and see it they dont get any attention.