ALL FOUR TIRES SLASHED!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ryan42, Oct 5, 2012.

1. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

Ryan go with the trail cam. And hang in there buddy.
    Prayers for you and the Wife. And your daughter my no harm come to her.
  2. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Your right tango and I have and the investagator for the prosecuters office was our last cheif of police so he know what hes doing.He is going to start building a case when I take him the print outs tuesday.I just hope we can nail them. I was blessed today.One of our friends has a car just like our daughters and they just got new tires and they kept the old ones which still have about 30,000 miles left.They give them to me for free.Then when I know this is over ill put some new ones on before winter.
  3. flboots

flboots Well-Known Member

call the police every time something happens. Get the officers name and badge number and log it down that way you have a record. If the police don't want to do anything than go to the states attorney. If the police and states attorney don't want do help, than go to the press.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and list the police as accomplices after the fact
  5. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

Agreed.
    I do beleve it is called ENABLING.
    By the police's failing to even atempt to do anything about the threats.
    They where enabling the bad guys to keep atacking his daughter. causing it to escalate.
    They should be held acountable for it.
  6. mjp28

mjp28 Well-Known Member

Ryan, I was curious if your car or homeowners (or renters) insurance would cover any of this?

Best of luck to you pal, hang in there. ;)
  7. denny 714

denny 714 Member

Sorry to hear this Ryan....Been there done that....This stuff will pass.. but follow up on the internet death threat, that is federal stuff and the FBI will not take that light...Prayers for you and your family on the way...stay strong pal this will all become yesterday in time !!!.....

Denny G.
  8. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

Good luck to you . My daughters 35 and this kind of garbage still goes on.It's sad to say it happens but it does and all you can do is stand up for her. prayers your way.
  9. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

^^^THIS!!!^^^

Do NOT let this drop Ryan!
    Take your daughter to the police, file a complaint & seek a restraining order. Get the paper trail going NOW!

One more thing-
    See if you can get an emergency CC permit. Your daughter has been threatened, she has been assaulted & her tormentors have shown they are capable of using a "deadly" weapon. (Threats, vandalism, pushing, shoving & willingness to confront her at work are ALL extreme danger signs!)

-
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2012
  10. MadScotsMan

MadScotsMan Member

What they said! ^^^^ Really, don't take this lying down or allow it to escalate to where someone gets injured or worse.
    BTW Ryan still prayers to you and yours.
  11. gun runner

gun runner Former Guest

I was just going to say that making threats by text message, phone, or computer cant be used in a court of law. Who knows for sure whose sending them, someone else can be using the owners device to send them through. It can be anybody
  12. Ledslnger

Ledslnger New Member

Yeah, that cop is a moron. I would contact the county attorney. Make printouts of the threats if they are on public boards, because they could change them later. Tell the cop if anyone can make threats online and no one can do anything about it to test his theory. Have him post a threat against some gov official. I bet he finds out real quick that he truly is a moron.
  13. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Well more trouble My daughter was in a store saturday night with her friend and was walking out and someone hollered at her and when she turned around the girl punched her in the face and then six more times after that before some one stopped it.Her friend called the police and the girls ran off.There was 5 of them.They are the same ones that slashed her tires.I dont understand these police officers.They took a picture of my daughters face and gave her forms to fill out.They also gave one to her friend that was an eye witness.They told them to fill them out and drop them off at the station and they would take it from there.This is ridiculous,they should have looked for these girls which wouldnt have been hard to find they left there car at the store and our town is very small.We have an appointment with the procecutor in the morning.I hope they do something.Im going to get a protective order for each one of these girls for starters and were gonna tell the procecutor we want to press charges.
  14. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Im also supplying Heather with a can of pepper spray in case she has more trouble.Im so fed up.Im thinking about taking it in my own hands and knocken some heads.I dont care if there female or not.
  15. stumpjumper

stumpjumper Member

um, hopefully post 44 will go away. that could be premeditation