ALL FOUR TIRES SLASHED!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ryan42, Oct 5, 2012.

1. 68c15

68c15 Well-Known Member

I think Jack needs to visit Indiana ;)

pepper spray sounds like a good start to personal defense.

I have my own ways of solving situations such as these. my oldest boy and his friends all know how protective I am of my pack
  2. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ryan, sorry to hear there's still trouble. I don't understand why the police haven't acted on your statements and done something with those girls.
  3. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

I am with you. NOrth Carolina just passed a law uning the internet to make threats I think it a class one misdemeanor especially if it is a threat against school official like a teacher.
  4. targetacqmgt

targetacqmgt New Member

Oh they can be traced by backtracking to the senders computer IP. Big brother IS watching,
  5. Dennis C

Dennis C New Member

I really think you need to talk to somebody higher up in the police department or the highest elected official who oversees the police....when a young woman is assaulted and nothing is done about it.....Houston, we have a problem...
  6. Albtraum

Albtraum Well-Known Member

That really sucks to hear. I'm 21 and went through some drama shortly after high school, but that was a while back. Although nothing serious. Had my car egged a few times by some obvious rivals, but that's it.
  7. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

I cant remember if i gave an update so if its a repeat sorry.Wendsday me and my daughter had a meeting with the prosecuter.She is now has all the statements and now she is gathering all the police reports,5 in all.We have shown her the texts and twitter and facebook posts.we have to go to the sherriffs dept and they will retrieve the info off of the phone and computer.Then they are gonna charge the one girl with battery and the other 4 they are gonna build a case for intimidation.I asked why the police didnt arrest the girl for battery beings how there was a eye witness and here the answer.We ask the police that unless they pull up at the time the crime is being committed ie as she was hitting my daughter to hold off and let the prosecuters office build the case and them issue the arrest warrant.In other words she said so the right party goes to jail.That was my answer i got.
  8. dad2thebone

dad2thebone New Member

Sounds like a story to me. you can make a citizens arrest on the person with all that evidence.
  9. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Tell your daughter next time to fall down and not get up. Dial 911. Get taken to the hospital. Can't move back hurts to bad. Can't stand up dizzy. The cops will arrest them then. They will get some serious charges.

If that doesn't work you have to shoot them..:eek:

:):):)Only kidding:):):)
  10. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Marion city police knocked on my door at 1:00am.I answered it and the officer says I want to inform you Tiffany Brown made bail.I was suprised.This is the girl that hit my daughter and slashed her tires and made the death threats.We havent heard anything more about this so we thought they didnt do anything to her.She was charged with intimidation and battery.She now has no contact order to where if she conctacts my daughter in anyway they will revoke her bail on the spot. They dont have to catch them in the act which is good.
  11. armoredman

armoredman New Member

Good step in the right direction, good luck - she'll have fun learning what REAL intimidation is inside prison walls.
  12. gvw3

gvw3 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Ryan has see been in jail all this time or was she just arrested?
  13. RunningOnMT

RunningOnMT New Member

You are quite correct, and if the local police are too lazy try calling your regional F.B.I. office. I'm pretty sure they have an internet crimes division. There are limits to what the can legally do about some things on the internet, but they CAN put the fear of God in these young ladies.
  14. ryan42

ryan42 New Member

Hey George,the officer didnt have that info because the his computer wasnt working correctly.I said midnight seems like a strange time to release people and then he said normally they would release in the morning but the jail is over crowded and there getting them out as soon as the can. I am going to call the prosecuter tommorrow and find out how long she was in.I dont know if it was a bench warrant and the picked her up at a traffic stop or what but im gonna find out. Main thing for me is its costed her money and a huge inconvenience.The officer said if she pleads guilty we wont hear nothing else but if she pleads innocent there would probably be an appearance in court by all involved. In the meantime I told my daughter to be aware of her surroundings and stay alert.You never know what these girls are capable of.I purchased her a can of pepper spray just in case.
  15. IShootBack

IShootBack Well-Known Member

I agree. Take this higher up the chain of command.

As a dad, I understand and am angry with you. I'll be praying for you to have Heavenly guidance in this matter and find someone that will move this matter to the top of their priority list.

Freaking zombies...