All GOD'S GRACE(AND GUNS)!!

Discussion in 'Large-Bore/Small-Bore Rifle/Shotgun' started by warpig, Feb 24, 2003.

1. warpig

warpig Guest

MO JENKINS
    V.I.P. Member
    (1/24/02 10:38:57 am)
    Reply | Edit | Del All GOD'S GRACE(AND GUNS)!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Movers came yesterday to bring my wife the furniture that her grandmother left her (she passed on about a year ago). Anyway, I walk in the house and one of the movers says to me "the guns are down in the basement". "Guns?" I said, kind of bewildered. "Yeah, GUNS!" Needless to say, I dove down those basement stairs. To my suprise I dicovered a REM Model 581 a WIN Model 67 (both with no bolt) A sporterized Mauser and a belgian exposed hammer double!!!!
    The Lord sure does work in mysterious ways!!
    Talk to you soon,
    MO JENKINS

Zigzag2
    Senior Chief Moderator Staff
    (1/24/02 1:30:01 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del Re: GOD'S GRACE(AND GUNS)!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Wow Mo, what a nice surprise!
    Be sure to keep us up to date with what you have going on!

β€œI ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials.” β€œTo disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.” --George Mason

cointoss 2
    (1/24/02 2:56:59 pm)
    Good for you Mo. mayby you still have a chance to find the bolts tor the two rifles, some people pull them so they would be harder to steal and are probably hid. Of course good luck on finding them!
    cointoss2

Tac401
    Administrator
    (1/24/02 5:14:46 pm)
    Reply | Edit | Del
    ezSupporter
    Re: GOD'S GRACE(AND GUNS)!!
    Thumbs Up To You MO!
    The Firearms Forum Vietnam Memories Bulletin Board Contact Administrator

HondoJohn6508
    (1/30/02 4:47:36 pm)
    *****LUCKY BOOGER!!!!!!******

velvetnsteel
    (1/31/02 3:50:33 pm)
    VERY FORTUNATE!! What kind of Mauser was it? I am a Mauser obsesser, especially Swedes!!

polishshooter
    *TFF Senior Staff*
    (2/6/02 2:06:45 pm)
    Look under the mattress...or in the underwear drawer...

Of course, my 79 year old Mom hides the loaded clip from the Marlin 25 behind her bedroom door in her jewelry box...

I think she thinks burglars would rather have the gun than her jewelry....My Dad taught her well!
    We must make war as we must; not as we would like. - Field Marshal Kitchener, 1915