All hope is gone

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by bluesea112, Nov 7, 2012.

1. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

2. Rockyja

Rockyja Former Guest

Living in Burnsville, MN, a Transplant from Los An
    I woke up this morning, like every other morning, had my cup of coffee, and found that nothing has changed. I still have my house, my car, and everything I had before the election. Checked the closet, and my gun was still there.

I love my country, and I’d die for it. But I hate government, and I wouldn’t take a bullet for any politician. Rummy or O Boomer, either one, as President, isn’t going to make my life any better then it is now.

For me, a new president, is like a new wife, I just think of it as a period of adjustment and hope for the best. Complaining about either one wont change a thing. Life goes on.

You can get upset, and scream at the top of your lungs, call everyone names, tell me what a terrible person I am, and say that I don’t know what the heck I’m talking about, and that my friend, is called…….FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

When we lose that, then I’ll start to worry. Until then, don't cry and keep your powder dry.
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Were really happy that your all snug and fine in your house. The rest of us are pissed that a communist is still at the helm and getting ready to appoint several liberal lunatic supreme court nutcases to wipe out our 2nd amendment and we also get to enjoy the fruits that come along with this great election such as the approval of gay marriage in 3 states and several states voting to legalize pot in some form or fashion...yea, all is well, nothing has changed.....bulls**t. The left wing lunatics are so empowered now we should start seeing people marrying animals next and legal crack houses on every corner along with marching in the streets for sharia law... If taking a bullet would guarantee getting rid of obama, show me where to line up...
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  4. nmckenzie

nmckenzie Well-Known Member

I think you can probably find the Book of Five Rings on Amazon - that's where I got my copy about fifteen years ago. Yes, it's in English.
  5. Rockyja

Rockyja Former Guest

Living in Burnsville, MN, a Transplant from Los An
    I do understand why your upset. And I feel that it’s great that you can express you opinion with such outrage. Of course, I don’t agree with many things you’ve said, but I do respect your right to say anything you feel is upsetting you.

I do agree with you on not having people marrying animals. That wouldn’t be acceptable to me either. But as far as legalizing drugs and having it sold at an acceptable price through drugstores without a prescription, I’d be all for it!

Remember prohibition of alcohol? Crime wars stopped as some as it was legalized. All the gangsters had to find a new trade. The war on drugs wouldn’t be any different. Drugs would stop being sold on corners, drug war would end, and the billions of dollars we spent yearly to fight drugs from coming into the country, would end.

If our government sold legalized drugs through drugstores, etc. … that alone would help our economy, and would end drug war crimes.
    Think of how much money we’d save not having to fight drug lords. Drug pushers would have to find a new trade.

Maybe it’s a terrible idea. It’s just some food for thought.

What I do know, is that screaming and complaining about what doesn’t go my way, or name calling just isn’t my style.

Hang in there my friend, we’ll all get through it.
  6. wolfdog

wolfdog Member

Hope ain't gone untell you are feeding the worms. If you think so, might as well drink the coolaid.
  7. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

To be honest with you, I dont care for your liberal attitude and obviously, I dont agree with your politics. So I will never be one to kumbya with you on this subject. America has been led to slaughter like a pack of stupid sheep, blind idiots with no brains to think for themselves. I have no use for liberals and wouldnt knowingly share the same space in a room with one. They are all mindless idiots, brain dead, mental case worthless pond scum. Stick around and I might tell you how I really feel. We will all "get thru" alright, but we will not recognize our country and the damage will be irreversible. Oh, happy day.
  8. wv hillbilly

wv hillbilly Well-Known Member

Double D
    all i am going to say is i agree with 100%.
    i will keep my coments to myself to keep from getting baned
  9. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

1. The gooberment legalized alchol becasue they couldn't stop it and becasue they wanted to drink. The decided to tax it and make the money on the taxes.

That doesn't mean alchol is a great thing. Personally i like to drink at times but if it were none around, the world would be a better place and I would not care one bit if i never had another drink.

2. We have enough problems with people misusing and selling perscription pills. I cant imagine what will happen when we give the green light to pot.

3. Heck while we are legalizing things that need not be, why not tell God to screw off with his 10 commandments too.:rolleyes:

4. Where is it gona stop? Pot ok but herion no? Shoot why need a perscription for anything then? Could you imagine that? Xanax, flexarill, soma, holy mackeral.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  10. marlin795

marlin795 New Member

Calvary Chapel Conference Center; Murrieta,CA
    double D, I agree with you completely, I am so mad about last night I woke up hoping it was the 6th all over again and it was a bad dream. We just have to stand tall lock and load and say flat out, no more! And march on Washington armed if we have to. The American people need to step up. I'm about ready to myself alone.
  11. m77user

m77user Active Member

I may be computer illiterate: but that does not make me stupid. From your posts I can see that you are not stupid. More than likely your level of education is far greater than mine. What frightens me is there are so many that are complacent.

Legalizing drugs will not stop them from being sold illegally.
    EXAMPLE: In the not to distant past my wife was a jury member on a federal case. It involved the illegal sale of cigarettes. Are they not legal? Do not think that by making something legal it solves everything. Moonshine is still being sold today even though prohibition has been over for decades.
    I use neither.

I simply believe I will do whatever I can to prevent any further collapse of this great nation. USA.

Complacency is the cloak that wisdom wears while the seeds of ignorance and arrogance sprout. MY WORDS.
  12. WHSmithIV

WHSmithIV Well-Known Member

I am simply working now to get Obozo impeached over Benghazi.
  13. time2shoot

time2shoot Well-Known Member

I'm with ya.

I am saying nothing elese.
    I like this forum and I don't want to get banned.
  14. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I will say AMEN to that & make it so oh Lord.
  15. tcox4freedom

tcox4freedom Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Please include Joe Biden & Hillary Clinton in your efforts.