All hope is gone

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by bluesea112, Nov 7, 2012.

1. IShootBack

IShootBack Well-Known Member

I see a lot of really good replies. Lots of great advice.

However, the answer to America's woes in not in the White House. It never was and never will be. The answer is in God's house. America was once a Christian nation that had no equal. We were the breadbasket to the world. Then we slowly turned our backs on God. And here we are today.
  2. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Hillarious.
  3. Double D

True.
  4. RAJBCPA

RAJBCPA Member

From my cold dead hands...
  5. Rockyja

Rockyja Former Guest

Living in Burnsville, MN, a Transplant from Los An
    Double D, I've read most of your comments, and I would have been very surprised if you would have said that you agreed with anything I've just said. However, for you to call those that don't agree with your politics, as stupid sheep, mindless idiots, etc., etc.. Is a bit much, even for you. But you do have the right to bellow your insults, and name call all you want.

Have a great day Double D, if at all possible. :eek:
  6. jlloyd73

jlloyd73 New Member

Dan, I am with you 100% brother.
  7. Petergunn

Petergunn Member

It's not over and maybe some needed this wake-up call because America suffers from more than just apathy and if you think it's a single issue(RKBA) you greatly mistaken.
  8. Rockyja

Rockyja Former Guest

You know, it's funny, I remember feeling that way about Bush, when he was president. I felt he was the worsted president of all. The mistake he made are to many to write down. The guy was a great example of stupidity. But, yet, he was voted in for a second term. It only took him 8 year to totally screw up our government.

Now that's a hard act to follow, and what's even more amazing, is that we expect the one who took his place, to repair 8 years of stupid. There should have been open season on Bush.

But I guess it's much easier to complain about the current president. I blame all the republicans in our government that did all possible to try and make him fail. I'm sure that they (R) will try again to make him fail on his next 4 year too.

Say it like it is.... You just can't get past his color.

I'm sure you'll all have many colorful name to call me. That's ok. Just don't me to lower myself to reply to your closed minds. I just hope that this forum will get back to what we all came in here to do.....talk about, hunting, guns, and the great advise I get from all of you.

Let get off politics...and talk about things we all like. I like all of you. I hope you'll all feel the same about me.
  9. Double D

I have always said that liberals are what they are, long before today and I stand behind what I say 1000%. Mindless idiots is just my way of being nice since there is a censorship on this forum that I must follow. Calling liberals stupid sheep is probably an insult to sheep everywhere. Oh and please stop with the fake "have a nice day" crap. I can see clean thru that nonsense. P.S. Liberals have a mental disorder. That is fact.
  10. Double D

Ahh, now we are all racist. I knew that was coming. You are a typical liberal. You cant face the fact that your president is the absolute worst to ever take office and that he is is illegal and an anti american, terrorist loving muslim that has spent more than every president we have ever had COMBINED! No, you cant see his lies and his cover ups on his past records and his illegal takeover of the auto industry giving control to the unions. Your blind, sheep led to slaughter. You wont admit the election fraud. The takeover of the healthcare system that will bankrupt america, nothing. Everything is we are racist.
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2012
  11. Rockyja

Rockyja Former Guest

I Agee with you. I may drink a few beers a year. I don't smoke, or take any drugs. Just not my thing. I don't know where we're going, or even if what I say is the right thing to do. All any of us can do is pray to God to give us the wisdom to do the right thing.
  12. sting75ray

sting75ray Well-Known Member

I agree with you 100% on this Dan. Rocky you are just showing how liberal you really are. The only thing Bush did wrong was not going to the Islamic countries after 9-11 and turning the desert to glass killing everyone of those camel humping muslims P****S. If you continue to show your love for the muslim sack of $hit in the White House I don't see much of a future for you around here.
  13. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

woah.

OK lets talk about things we like. How about honesty? How about taxation without representation? How about the poor souls murdered in Bengasi? How about birth certs? How about fraud?
  14. sting75ray

sting75ray Well-Known Member

Damn he was banned as I was typing my last post. You guys are quick or maybe I type slow.:D:D:D:D
  15. Double D

Your right, not much future at all.....