All Media in Lockstep and Wrong on Terri's story

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by Shizamus, Oct 26, 2003.

1. Shizamus

Shizamus New Member

2. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

Shiz, you write,
    I beg to differ.
    The reports are what they are and the only one's seeking to remove her feeding tube, are the few that must believe allowing her to die with dignity is what she would want.

Holy Cow Shiz, not everything you hear or read is a
    "lock-stepped conspriracy."
  3. Smoky14

Smoky14 Member

ZZ: I think I'm with you on this one. I think it's a shame that the only recorse left the family is to starve her to death. We treat our dogs better, and with more dignity, than we do humans.

I also think that since the State has stepped in it is now their responsibility to shoulder the cost of maintaining her existance. It is real easy to tell someone how to live their life when you have no investment.

Something about casting the first stone......

Smoky the perplexed
  4. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

You are sooooooooooooo right Smoky.
  5. Gunfyter

Gunfyter New Member

Yep, I agree that the husband should have the last say. It's too bad she didn't have a living will, but then when you're 30, nobody ever thinks of that. It's a crappy decision to have to make, but I think the husband is right. My $.02
  6. Triggerman

Triggerman New Member

Since when is murder justified? When they make it legal?
  7. Smoky14

Smoky14 Member

Technology has come to the place we can keep a potato alive forever if we don't pull the plug. As a personal note I don't call this being alive and productive, to myself, my family, my society, or my God. If that ain't the way it works I'll most likely wind up in hell with a lot of folks with whom I'll have a nodding acquaintence.

Just 2 cents worth

Smoky
  8. Zigzag2

Zigzag2 Guest

there are laws pertaining to attempted murder, murder etc.

Seems to me, that protocol is being followed.