All you south Louisiana or Mississippi gun lovers...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rnshooter, Feb 26, 2004.

1. rnshooter

rnshooter New Member

just in case any of you have not already heard...there is going to be a gun show March 13-14 at the Ponchatrain Center in Kenner. Let me know if anyone is planning on attending, I know I am. I love to meet new people, especially people who love guns like I do. just let me know

be safe
  2. SouthernMoss

SouthernMoss *Admin Tech Staff*

Unfortunately, I'll have to miss that one. :( I'm deep into tax season, and with corporation filing deadline on March 15, I'll be slaving away at my desk. :rolleyes:

Be sure and post the next date, though. Do you ever go to shows in Baton Rouge?
  3. Nole

Nole New Member

there is a show in Jackson MS this weekend (feb 28-29). Dont know any details about it though. My and my girlfriend were going to be in New Orleans that weekend but I got a friend thats getting married so Ill be in Memphis, TN then sorry. Post next time and ill see if I am in town me and the girl go to N.O. a lot. Thats her home town.
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2004
  4. SouthernMoss

Nole, Marlin and I went to a show in Jackson a couple of months ago. Maybe after the April 15 deadline is past, we can check out the next one. :)
  5. Nole

Nole New Member

Somo, sounds like a great idea, I have never been to a show in Jackson, but I frequent the ones in Memphis. They have all gone down hill in the last couple of years. So I am looking for a couple of good gun shows. I the ones in Jackson pretty good? It's like a 2.5 hour drive to go to a Jackson so if i were to go to Jackson it would have to be for a good show. But I have to admit that I just love to go to them to look at the guns. Being in college and just turned 21 I never have the money to buy anything, its very rare I get to shoot my guns, something I never realized (SP?) till now is how expensive ammo can be.
  6. SouthernMoss

I don't get to too many shows in Jackson either. I'm a couple of hours away myself. The one we went to a couple of months ago was pretty good, although not as big as I was expecting.

Here's a list of upcoming events for the rest of the year at the state fairgrounds. Looks like there will be a couple in April, then several later in the year.
    http://www.mdac.state.ms.us/Library/BBC/FairComm/UpcomingEvents.asp