All you whiners and cry babies QUIT IT!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by WHSmithIV, Nov 7, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

they did that here to me when i took on the islamists

and all they could do was call me racist , think they'd say about my rack ? no so who cares what the media say , we know the media is bent

So Jack why are you a racist , well actually i'm not but can i ask you why your cheating on your husband ??

killed her career in a second

marriage too

so ? i'm a mongrel , i know this whats to hide ???
  2. al45lc

al45lc Active Member

I like the "we" in the impeachment part.
    The "we" that can bring impeachment charges are the "we" that elected him.
    As far as that goes, he was elected by a majority, legal vote, unless you have proof otherwise.
    So the idea that "we" would impeach him is ludicrous.
    That "we" wanted him, and got him, and now WE must deal with it.
    When that many people voted for him, how in hell does anyone really think that he can be impeached?
    He's in, that's that, now we need to make sure he's as lame a duck as there ever was.
    Know any Republican's with the cojones to stand up to him?
    That's where we're at.
  3. Double D

Double D Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

He took illegal donations last time. He has hid his illegal birth certificate. He has illegally run guns in mexico. He has illegally taken over the auto industry and illegally given control over to the unions. He has lied and covered up his records. He has lied about his religion. He lied about his association with several terrorist organizations. He continues to lie everytime his mouth moves. He is illegally making people pay a penalty for health care. He is bankrupting us at lightning speed. He lied about bengazi and they still elected him. He set up election fraud all over the country and got away with it again. He has criminals working for him in the whitehouse and calling them czars. He is tied directly to george soros, one of the most evil gangsters in the world. Shall I go on? He gets a free pass and there is nothing you can do about it. Even if you were to prove that he took 1,000,000,000,000 from aussies, he would shrug it off and they would just say it was a computer oversight and they would go on with business as usual. Sorry guys. He is in office until 16. Then we pay him for the rest of his life.
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2012
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and he's bringing in the UN , many of whom hate his butt with a passion ,

use what you have
  5. Appliancedude

Appliancedude Well-Known Member

oh guys realize if we impeach him we get mister giggles as president right?
  6. Deputy Dawg

Deputy Dawg Active Member

There have been so much that I wanted to say but you have beat me to it in allmost all of your post. It is like you have been readilg my mind
  7. Buckshot

Buckshot Active Member

Can't be anymore dangerous, but would be entertaining as hell. Here's hoping he gets a crack at it. :halo:
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
  8. hogger129

hogger129 Active Member

The journey of a million steps begins with one. Nothing is impossible. Let me know what I can do to help.