Amanda Bynes wants Barack Obama to fire the cop that arrested her

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by jack404, Jun 7, 2012.

1. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

HELP me, Barack Obama, you're my only hope.
    Not the best defence when you're up in court but that's the one Easy A actress Amanda Bynes has chosen.
    Bynes charged with driving under the influence today after her arrest in April in Los Angeles. Prosecutors are pushing for the maximum sentence - six months in jail - because she allegedly refused to take a breathalyzer test or a blood test.
    Bynes, who says she's innocent, was not in court to hear the charges but she did call for some presidential help, tweeting: "Hey @BarackObama... I don't drink. Please fire the cop who arrested me."
    It's an election year, so she shouldn't get her hopes up.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/entertainmen...er/story-e6frfmqi-1226386981585#ixzz1x5alAVOJ

lady , if he wont defend the nation the economy , the citizens , what makes you so special ? oh your entitled ??

typical
  2. Buckshot

Buckshot Active Member

A more poignant example of a air-headed young Hollywood starlet could not be found.

(We REALLY need an "idiot" smiley.)
  3. rcairflr

rcairflr Well-Known Member

If I was being charged with drunk driving and knew I was innocent, I would insist on taking a blood test. She is either very stupid or very guilty.
  4. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

same here , i failed the drunk test early on and disputed it and the cop asked me if i wanted to take the breathalyzer , i said yes and it came back zero ..

here they give you the max for mid range drunk driving if you refuse tests as default sounds like its similar there , so why call for help ? from obozo ? ( saviour mentality i see )

hahahahahahahahaha
  5. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

I think it's a great plan.

Let's see. Cop arrests man that is trying to break into house. Turns out to be HIS house, but instead of saying, "No, I live here, locked my keys in, see license with address", he got all belligerent and up in the cop's face - "How DARE you talk like that to me, a prominent black college professor!!!!!". So he went to jail, and Obama got involved.

Black guy gets killed in Florida. Might be murder, might be self defense, but either way it's FLORIDA'S BUSINESS!! Obama got involved.

Seems like, when he's not insulting our allies or kissing some raghead's ass, he's sticking his nose into stuff that in no way concerns him. Why shouldn't he get involved in this?

'Course, maybe she got the idea from TV. That's how Miley got registered for high school, her senior year, after Robbie Ray forgot. Hannah Montana got Obama to get involved. If it's good enough for TV, oughta be good enough for real life.
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Miley ? Hannah montana ? ( aint that a doll or something ? ) i'm way lost ..
  7. johnnyehlers

johnnyehlers Member

:eek: Youz shud watsh moor TV thatz ware awl tha impotant lernenz iz zat!

:tapfoot:
  8. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

Disney Channel TV show. If you lived in the US, and had grandchildren, you too would know all about Hannah Montana and Alex Russo and The Little Einsteins, and The Wiggles and ... :D
  9. armoredman

armoredman New Member

I wonder how many arrestees will try the Obama defense now...but Ms Bynes will not get the help she want's - the most racist of American Administrations personally help only those of African American descent, like the previously mentioned college professor and company.
    Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  10. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

know about the wiggles or you forget they be aussie , ( despite the law suites ) remember ?

i know the US says they aint , but they say that about every aussie who makes money outta the USA ... and i know they are quitting and shutting down before their US managment made them get a gay guy into the act ( fact )
  11. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

I think bHo knows he made such an ass out of himself, the last time he went after a cop, that it would be unwise to repeat the... sitting down with a cold beer and cop in his yard fiasco, ever again.

Refusing a breathalyzer test is an automatic arrest. Always. Everywhere.
  12. raven818

raven818 Well-Known Member Supporting Member

[​IMG]
  13. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

14. Alpo

Alpo Well-Known Member

I knew they were Aussie. That's why I listed them. They haven't been on Disney for probably three or four years, but I wanted to list someone you might have heard of. ;)