Amazon has joined the lib-tards!!

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by ampaterry, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ampaterry

ampaterry *TFF Admin Staff Chaplain* Staff Member Supporting Member

I have shopped Amazon.com for YEARS.
    Love their merchandise, love their service, love their prices.

Now their CEO has donated 2.5 MILLION to help get a same-sex marriage law passed in Washington state. He says he is countering the stand of Chick-fil-A.

I just went into my Amazon account and cancelled both outstanding orders.
    For REASON, I filled in the text box and told them I had been a customer for years, had spent thousands of dollars there, but because of their pro-homosexual stance, I would never spend another dime with them.

Then I went into my account and deleted both of my credit cards I had on record there.

I challenge everyone who realizes sodomy is a perversion to do the same.
    Money talks.
  2. ampaterry

I should have given a reference for that.

One source that broke the story:
    Washington Post
  3. BlackEagle

BlackEagle Well-Known Member Supporting Member

Shocked, saddened. Posted on facebook.
    Will delete my account in due course.
  4. skullfr

skullfr New Member

I too use Amazon but will do no more.My little bit wont hurt them but if God fearing people all over do it it will make a statement.
  5. BETH

BETH Well-Known Member

live and let live
  6. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

hey you folks got short memories he had a employee start making claims about a cut on his head that got infected while under the bosses desk and it got real quiet after and the guy who made the claim bought a lovely place in Bocca Raton ..

that was the amazon boss , with the staffer doing a monica ..

what the heck you expect from a fag ?
  7. ampaterry

Good grief, Jack!!!!!!

Well, the exit was not too painful -
    I located a couple other on-line sellers at close to the same price.
    Ended up ordering the same things from Walmart.com for a bit cheaper than Amazon had them for! Of course, I now have to pay tax, but with the new TN law passed last year, I was going to have to do that anyway -
  8. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

and thats how its done Terry , as consumer we get to vote with our dollars ...

now find the shareholders mailing list , should be about $30 for the light version but thats the list you want , the mom and dad investors and small holders , the big guns you pay extra for but they dont care ..

send em all a letter explaining this and ask if they support that

ask them as share holders to raise it at the AGM ...

1 person then calls for a no confidence vote ( share holder who attand AGM can request it , ) 1 more person seconds it , a vote is then called for

Take a good look at the break down of share holders in Amazon .. 38% less than 2000 shares

$1000 for a mail campaign would stop this and send a big message for those who wish to try similar stunts ...
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2012
  9. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

a quick search found this .. about amazon and its very strong swing to the left ..

http://www.bizjournals.com/seattle/...-shareholders-met-by-protesters.html?page=all

10. cycloneman

cycloneman Well-Known Member

did you hear the chick fi a guy died today? I saw it on the news. Had a heart attack they supose. NO joke.
  11. zkovach

zkovach Active Member

If possible do business locally! If they don't have it they can order it. Just remember these big CEOs are mostly liberals that believe they know what's best for u. Strengthen your community with purchases not through the. Cheapest ahole on amazon. Sorry for the rant gentleman I'm sick of liberal businessmen. It's an oxymoron!
  12. ampaterry

The head of their PR branch did indeed die of a heart attack.
    Could be connected to the amount of negative feedback they have received -
    Or it could have been something was done to him by some gay activists. Having dealt with them extensively, I can say they are truthfully the cruelest and most foul-mouthed people I have ever come across.
  13. jack404

jack404 Former Guest

Terry remember Gordo ? threated me with bio warfare , to poison my water supply , if i did not withdraw my complaint, he came here claiming to be RSL Committee Boss , a phone call had him on his back foot fast and booted out of the RSL a few weeks later

Gordo's claim to fame ? equal rights for gays in the Air force here ( he was a reserve nurse)

gays do the terriblest things and mainly to each other , scam , rip each other off , and justify it always , two here who killed some old gay guy for his money stood up and stated he owed them ... what for ?

then used their gayness to try to get off , both necked themselves before being sentenced , fine with me
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2012
  14. skullfr

skullfr New Member

I too try and support my local businesses.Like this pistol I put on lay away.I could do better but rather support my local GS.Sometimes ya gotta order it though.I tried buying a recoil spring but told me it would cost way more if he had to jump hoops to get it.At least I taught him something new as he didnt know about Wolf Spring.
  15. ampaterry

Have patience with me, Jack - my brain is in it's 70th year.
    A few more details of the Gordo affair - like what is RSL?