America on the endangered species list

Discussion in 'The Fire For Effect and Totally Politically Incorr' started by satellite66, Oct 15, 2009.

1. satellite66

satellite66 New Member

Last edited: Oct 15, 2009
  2. Mrs. DCD

Mrs. DCD New Member

On a beautiful little farm high up on a hill.
    This isn't going to be another Civil War. It is going to be a fight for survival, the Nation destroying hate mongers against those who wish to preserve that Nation. It's gona get ugly!
  3. Suicide*Ride

Suicide*Ride New Member

Very well put Mrs. DCD.... & you're right! Things are gunna get ugly!!

SR :mad:
  4. GunHugger

GunHugger Well-Known Member

I adjusted your comment, hope you don't mind. :)
  5. Mrs. DCD

Mrs. DCD New Member

On a beautiful little farm high up on a hill.
    Not at all Gunhugger. At times I get so upset and angery at what they are doing I can't find the right word, you did! Thank you!